Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
i have a perfect tweak if you want it works well for me sure it will with others doesnt have OI's i just let my asst do them an worked perfect for me

Which version did you use for this mate? The one on the OP or a tweaked one

not to sure how to upload it since never have before ive changed alot to the orignal an this cna be used for home an away games

Here we go people hopefully this will work :)

only thing i change is the striker role so say i have a striker who is 6ft 1 or above i change to TM an change drill crosses in Team Instructions from drill crosses to float crosses an vice vera if i have a striker under 6ft i play as AF an put it back to drill crosses if i take a lead to a big team i change full backs to support or defend.

OI's i leave to asst training i have ball control-average an att movement when tactic is fully fluid

Plan B.tac - Speedy Share - upload your files here

only thing i change is the striker role so say i have a striker who is 6ft 1 or above i change to TM an change drill crosses in Team Instructions from drill crosses to float crosses an vice vera if i have a striker under 6ft i play as AF an put it back to drill crosses if i take a lead to a big team i change full backs to support or defend.

OI's i leave to asst training i have ball control-average an att movement when tactic is fully fluid

results with your one?

I like that youve sorted the defence out ha

results with your one?

I like that youve sorted the defence out ha

i will post some SS now mate since i dont play single player an only play online with friends i did a test online with bayern with afriend to test with them plus a save 3 seasons in as UTD not sure how it will play out with a really small team but shud do fine with mid table teams to top teams

View attachment 356259

Last edited:
With the low league team test I found it has significantly less possession than the normal tactic.

When I put the tac on it's called "Plan F" not "Plan B" and some extra roles have been changed (Left Winger is IF, Full back are both on Attack (not on support as you mentioned in post)) Did you upload the right one?

When I put the tac on it's called "Plan F" not "Plan B" and some extra roles have been changed (Left Winger is IF, Full back are both on Attack (not on support as you mentioned in post)) Did you upload the right one?
not to sure how to upload it since never have before ive changed alot to the orignal an this cna be used for home an away games
-eternal cynical-

no both are the same the support full backs are for when you take a lead versus a big team u change them to support in game an yes roles have been changed since this way i get the best out of the team an players

i try lower league tactic with liverpool
4-2-3-1
i played 11 GAMES 10 wins and one 1-1 at chelsea

i beat chelsea in cup and tohenam

Because there is alot of question of what and which tactic to use, Im removed all the loose ones for now :P

Back