still leaks goals like crazy, the defence and two CMs are what throw me off, in theory only two people in this entire team are defending! Wing backs bombing up CMs supporting leaves the two CBs so open to a counter attack!

Goals wise this delivers but defensively its a flop!

I was 4-0 up, went to 4-4 then I won 5-4, ridiculous! The attacking potential is crazy

Last edited:
Trying to help you out here, usually would have given up on a tactic by now, but attacking wise never seen a tactic as strong, but giving up crazy CCCs ha

Replayed the same game with the same squad and used the other tactic won 2-0 no CCCs given up 5 cccs for me

Trying to help you out here, usually would have given up on a tactic by now, but attacking wise never seen a tactic as strong, but giving up crazy CCCs ha

Replayed the same game with the same squad and used the other tactic won 2-0 no CCCs given up 5 cccs for me

I appreciate mate :) but try the Updated link, I know the first one is too leaky, cause of the high tempo they loose the ball too often..

I change the formation to 4-2-2-2 . Move AP to ST :) maybe this will work

what changes, I have given up for now man, thats a good result against wolves though

Really don't need to change a thing lads!

View attachment 356290

The only thing I would ask if you could make the striker more potent when using the Favorite version of the tactic? Any suggestions would be great, apart from that its amazing

me personally i change striker to either AF say if its anyone smaller than 6ft i put as AF ie Timo Werner so on an anyone over 6ft 1 ie Alberto Cerri i put as target man an they change team instructions for crooses for AF i have drill crosses for TM i have it as Float crosses

me personally i change striker to either AF say if its anyone smaller than 6ft i put as AF ie Timo Werner so on an anyone over 6ft 1 ie Alberto Cerri i put as target man an they change team instructions for crooses for AF i have drill crosses for TM i have it as Float crosses
Poacher will work too :)