Use this training to maximize the performance of the tactic

This might be my last post for a while
I have to prioritize other things than Football Manager :P

Thanks again to everyone here for the massive support and motivation
I could never imagine this thread to reach over 100K views,
and now its over 200k!

The (W)Vibe has left the building!

Looks like its you're tweak we need to rely on forward then goal2581999 :D

I would say that this is good stuff regardless, and i don't realy see any majore patches comming in before fm2015 anyway, so should not be need to update it anymore.

Thanks for fantastic work Wibe!

Oh i forgot to ask...

If you set Fitness and Attacking movement, wount the tactic familiarity go down as the season progresses?

And also, with high individual training, how the heck do you keep players from rioting over to hard training schedule?

Oh i forgot to ask...

If you set Fitness and Attacking movement, wount the tactic familiarity go down as the season progresses?

And also, with high individual training, how the heck do you keep players from rioting over to hard training schedule?

Yea was gonna say the same thing about the "Heavy" Schedules, I don't think you'll be to do that with most players, plus I let the AI handled the indiviual training, I'm a bit lazy, and also like to simulate some realism that I depend on my coaching staff too, haha.

Fitness/Average is defiantly something I'll try, also Conn the Tactics shouldn't go down as I've never had that happen in any of my seasons since I stop doing tactics only after the pre-season is over in most my seasons.

First game I win the fifa club world cup 5-2.
Second game I win only 11-0 ahahahahh fantastic

very much >.<

Is the tactic in the OP the only one available mate? I was using the 'favourite' one a few weeks ago and that was out of this world. Is the counter one in the OP the only one? Or you planning on bringing a different one?

Is the tactic in the OP the only one available mate? I was using the 'favourite' one a few weeks ago and that was out of this world. Is the counter one in the OP the only one? Or you planning on bringing a different one?

The OP only has the counter now because Wibe during his testing felt the Counter tactic worked best, so that's the only one he's officially supporting now.

Naturally it doesn't include any tweaks people make like Goal's which I'm sure will be out soon as lots are people are waiting for his tweak too, heh.

Do you only have one tactic u use all the time?
Or do u have a home-tactic and a away-tactic?

I'm sorry if u have posted it somewhere else, but there are soooo many pages and I can't find it :)

He hasn't posted it yet, he said within the few days it will be up and I'm sure we'll find out than, lol.

3rd season in I was predicted to finish 16th with my Leeds Utd team but finished 6th with some very good results. Could have done better but was quite unlucky in a lot of matches. Top scorers in the league but also conceded the 3rd highest amount. Will keep trying to improve the defence. Anyone else had defensive issues?

3rd season in I was predicted to finish 16th with my Leeds Utd team but finished 6th with some very good results. Could have done better but was quite unlucky in a lot of matches. Top scorers in the league but also conceded the 3rd highest amount. Will keep trying to improve the defence. Anyone else had defensive issues?

Besides a 4-0 debacle against Arsenal in the Super Cup in my 2019/2020 season, it hasn't been to bad defensively mostly conceding just 1 goal, or shutting them out.

I did what someone posted here in this thread that's probably buried in the replies here, but I simply changed from Drop Deeper to Push Higher Up as the shout and finally made one of my Central Defenders a Stopper.

The Stopper/Cover combo works pretty well I find. However, you're still gonna get that silly 1 goal out of nowhere just because the Match Engine likes to play tricks on your like that.

have u tried the favourite version on this tactic ? or r u just using the counter one on the op ?
Besides a 4-0 debacle against Arsenal in the Super Cup in my 2019/2020 season, it hasn't been to bad defensively mostly conceding just 1 goal, or shutting them out.

I did what someone posted here in this thread that's probably buried in the replies here, but I simply changed from Drop Deeper to Push Higher Up as the shout and finally made one of my Central Defenders a Stopper.

The Stopper/Cover combo works pretty well I find. However, you're still gonna get that silly 1 goal out of nowhere just because the Match Engine likes to play tricks on your like that.

have u tried the favourite version on this tactic ? or r u just using the counter one on the op ?

During the beginning of the Man City 2018/2019 season I tried the Favorite version for games I knew I was gonna win and honestly I didn't like. Didn't feel like I was generating enough Clear Cut Chances, and with it being a "Very Fluid" fluidity it kind of meant my players will do just whatever the **** they want while 3 out of the 4 that was in the front for me (At Prime Sergio Aquero, James Rodriguez, and Kevin De Bruyne) could pull that off, the rest of my team really couldn't, so that's probably why I felt it didn't work well I guess.

So I simply stuck with the Counter version and that worked better. The tweak someone suggested defensively I implemented it towards end of that season, I would say about 15 or so total games left to play (between the PL, Europa League, and FA Cup at the time), and it worked great, Won League and FA Cup and also the Europa League too.

During the beginning of the Man City 2018/2019 season I tried the Favorite version for games I knew I was gonna win and honestly I didn't like. Didn't feel like I was generating enough Clear Cut Chances, and with it being a "Very Fluid" fluidity it kind of meant my players will do just whatever the **** they want while 3 out of the 4 that was in the front for me (At Prime Sergio Aquero, James Rodriguez, and Kevin De Bruyne) could pull that off, the rest of my team really couldn't, so that's probably why I felt it didn't work well I guess.

So I simply stuck with the Counter version and that worked better. The tweak someone suggested defensively I implemented it towards end of that season, I would say about 15 or so total games left to play (between the PL, Europa League, and FA Cup at the time), and it worked great, Won League and FA Cup and also the Europa League too.

have u tested Arturo tactic yet ?

have u tested Arturo tactic yet ?

nope just saw the post though looks interesting as always with a lot of tactics on this board, but right now the team I got is suited for a 4-2-3-1 so this tactic will suit me fine for awhile. Hopefully Goal releases his Counter tweak on this post soon as I am curious about that one too ;)

See the match engine quirkiness I hate dealing with.. Perfect Example...

Norwich player hits a cross, and clearly my defender is there to cover:

View attachment 344309

Except he doesn't freakin jump!

View attachment 344308

so than this happens:

View attachment 344307

Luckily my Prospect GK made a beautiful save on the shot, but it's things like that, that annoy me with the match engine cause it really has nothing to do with the tactic honestly.

Back