Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
After winning the coppa italia and being 3rd in the league with palermo I made a lot of big transfers spending more than 30m euros. hopefully I will make it to the champions league group stage.

maybe its just my team, but buying players really upsets the balance of my team (even if I only sign a bunch of youth players who i don't intend on playing in my first team)

Seems Team Cohision is much muhc more important this year.

Still going good!
Although my defence is poo, it seems my focus on attacking play is paying off.
The Anderlecht game was the tyical FM AI, i got 20 shoots, they got 2 and its 3-3 ><

This happends to often, but im alright with how its going regardless.

Here is this months pictures:

View attachment 344915View attachment 344914View attachment 344913

Picked up my first loss in ages aswell in Capital Cup vs united :(
View attachment 344912

Just got to show you guys this....

This is my first 10 rating for any player in any game in fm2014 <3

Stanky was involved in all 6 goals, and scored 4 and the own goal was a deflection that would ahve been a goal regardless :D :D

View attachment 344908View attachment 344907

what a best tactic? More people play tweak on OP or there is one best tweak? THanks and sry for english;d

ok but given the test ca perform makes you want to test it too

I'm french sorry for English, I said I am looking forward to test because no tactic works with me is fm

ok j'ai tester divers tactique et ici plusieur version mais rien ne fonctionne je joue en 14.3 pas le tout dernier patch et au bout de 2-3 saison je gagne plus rien, je recrute peu etre trop ou mal aussi.

ok j'ai tester divers tactique et ici plusieur version mais rien ne fonctionne je joue en 14.3 pas le tout dernier patch et au bout de 2-3 saison je gagne plus rien, je recrute peu etre trop ou mal aussi.
did u try latest version on #1 post ?

yes... et cela ne fonctionne pas , j'ai meme utilisé le filtre de joueurs proposer en post 1

Last edited:
win the league and champions with easy team real madrid but fail de cup counter barcelona :(

Back