Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
yes... et cela ne fonctionne pas , j'ai meme utilisé le filtre de joueurs proposer en post 1
okay , so just wait , I'm gonna have 1 last test with another team , Still doing so good with swansea . 2nd at EPL :D

ok merci d'avance pour ton aide, concernant le recrutement que me conseille tu d'utiliser quand meme le filtre au poste 1 ?

Could you please keep it in english, if not i recommend a personal message to goalie :)

Not that i mind, but posting in other than english languages (this is an english forum) might get you in trubble, and i would hate that to happend :(

Je Ma'pelle Magnus btw :D

sorry but the English translation via google french do not have terrible

sorry but the English translation via google french do not have terrible

L'anglais vers le français traduire est pauvre aussi :P

Aslong as you are enjoying the game!

1st season in the prem with leicester (14.3.1) and so far it's class and my first 11 is still filled with most of the original squad like moore, da laet, james, king, knockaert etc.

Well,

2019/2020 Season begins, and here's how it's shaping up so far, decent start , but not great: (Same Tweak as last season, meaning Push Higher Up instead of Drop Deeper and One CD as Stopper instead of Cover)

View attachment 344627

1st yea, but Arsenal is really strong this year and they already destroyed me in the Super Cup, 4-0, lol, so luckily the board just expects a title challenge not to win it.

I've already lost to Chelsea too, at home sadly, 2-0, but other than it hasn't been to bad.

Fixtures so far:
View attachment 344626

Transfer Round up for my team for this season, as you can see was rather busy, but most of that were signings of youngsters to simply keep the board (and my potential growth of great players too, heh) happy.

View attachment 344625

Here are my major first team signings below:

View attachment 344624View attachment 344623
View attachment 344622View attachment 344621

Almost screwed up to with Prowse, since he was unhappy at Chelsea as they are not gonna play in the Champions League and all, he wanted out, so decided to take the plunge at the Transfer Deadline day and get him. However, the only way I could get him is giving his silly agent 8 million dollars that he wanted, and only way that could happen was making him a Key Player due to board restrictions. So figured I would do that for now than change status to First Team after, well turns out that was a bad idea and immediately started with a slight concern, lol.

Luckily learned something new cause no matter what I said to the guy (Yea this part I saved/reload, cause I just spent 70 freakin millions dollars on him and wasn't gonna lose him to what I feel is not a great mechanic, lol) he would eventually lead to being unhappy and would probably request a transfer. (even after I put him back to Key Player, lol)

So I kept him at slight concern and never met with him and played a few games, than I figured ya know what let me ask Aguero my Captain to see if there's any options for him to talk to him and ironically there was and wadda ya know he lost the "Slight Concern"... Who knows a Captain can do that, haha!, so good to know for future reference.

However, I sort of screwed up on that start studded Striker that would be Aguero eventual replacement as this happened since I didn't play him enough in the first 5-6 games, ugh...

View attachment 344619

So my hope is if I'm able to rotate him enough before the January window he'll eventually ask to be taken off... Whatever the case, I ain't selling him for less than 60-80 million so Real Madrid better pay up if they want him, haha.

Well we'll see what happens..

@Goal you tweak looking good as well, like I said got a nice 3rd Tactic Slot waiting, post it already will ya! :)

Last edited:
aww , Bayern and Dortmund is so **** strong , I just can't beat them :(

P/s : I'm gonna share it tomorrow or Sunday

Last edited:
Back