Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Started the season, winning italian super cup with a great victory. Now I will play against manchester city in champions league best placed playoff. Hopefully I will destroy them aswell.

View attachment 344294

I changed the right cb to stopper and changed drop deeper to push higher up and i'm beaasting!

Hi everyone i need help here, 3rd season with Blackpool, after 2 amazing seasons using this tactic i'm struggling a lot with a very poor defense conceding 30 goals in 12 matches ! the worst of the league and i don't understand why, i have better players than last seasons, better defenders, better wingbacks... i'm in november and still training teamwork... i'm 13th at the moment which is okay but I finished 6th last year.
Also for some unknown reasons my results in Europa League are amazing, I just killed Braga 5-0.
Basically every shot on target from my opponent = 1 goal.

Last edited:
Hi everyone i need help here, 3rd season with Blackpool, after 2 amazing seasons using this tactic i'm struggling a lot with a very poor defense conceding 30 goals in 12 matches ! the worst of the league and i don't understand why, i have better players than last seasons, better defenders, better wingbacks... i'm in november and still training teamwork... i'm 13th at the moment which is okay but I finished 6th last year.
Also for some unknown reasons my results in Europa League are amazing, I just killed Braga 5-0.

I had defensive problems with Stoke around mid way through season 1 but that only lasted around 5/6 games, i just kept shuffling the defenders and CWB until i found a good balanced system, i also did Defensive Training and Def positioning, then about a month down the line it got better and i went back to balanced and ATT positioning.

Try and hold out till transfer window and regroup and purchase better defenders i guess?

I already bought 2 good defenders and 1 LB + 1 RB so my defense should be ok, but it's not :( it looks like my defenders just don't care about the game and my gk is not better too... I tried different tweaks but none of them seems to work, I switch my training to defensive/def pos I'll see if it works.
But I don't understand why I'm playing way better in Europa League. It's like 2 different game, and i don't ever care about EL matches.

Season started really well but I can't seem to score anymore. I dominete but no goal. Sometimes I lose like 1-0.

Is the tactic in the OP the only one available mate? I was using the 'favourite' one a few weeks ago and that was out of this world. Is the counter one in the OP the only one? Or you planning on bringing a different one?
yeah , U can use the tactic in OP , It still so gooood
Do you only have one tactic u use all the time?
Or do u have a home-tactic and a away-tactic?
yes , both away and home
I'm sorry if u have posted it somewhere else, but there are soooo many pages and I can't find it :)

He hasn't posted it yet, he said within the few days it will be up and I'm sure we'll find out than, lol.
Besides a 4-0 debacle against Arsenal in the Super Cup in my 2019/2020 season, it hasn't been to bad defensively mostly conceding just 1 goal, or shutting them out.

I did what someone posted here in this thread that's probably buried in the replies here, but I simply changed from Drop Deeper to Push Higher Up as the shout and finally made one of my Central Defenders a Stopper.

The Stopper/Cover combo works pretty well I find. However, you're still gonna get that silly 1 goal out of nowhere just because the Match Engine likes to play tricks on your like that.
yeah , let me test that :D
Season started really well but I can't seem to score anymore. I dominete but no goal. Sometimes I lose like 1-0.
Palermo is a weak team :D .

Goal, i think it's time you share you're tweak with the community.
You have "teased" us all now for weeks, saying you just want one last test, then final test, then test again with weaker team.
Seems you are hording it to you're self winning everything xD

No seriously, it's time to let the community get ahold of it so we can help test and tweak it. FM'15 is just months away.

Give us now, lol

Alrighty, a mini 2018/2019 Manchester City season update ;) (I know I said 2019/2020, but actually it's the latter, oops, lol)

Premier League Standings at the November Mini-Break for International Play:

View attachment 343895

As you can see, not doing to bad, but honestly I haven't really faced any of the bigger teams yet besides Chelsea, at my stadium no less, and their the ones that beat me to give me my only loss of the season so far :(.

Fixtures:
View attachment 343894

Nice solid play in the Champions League (Glad to be back in it this season, heh).. Including a come from behind win against Napoli (Last Year's Serie A Champs) in their stadium in the 2nd half.

Also, conceding wise, defense very solid, so again that Stopper/Cover combo seems to be working wonders for me. Plus Joe Hart as you can tell with already 6 shutouts in the Premier League is having a great season so far.

Now some player updates...

Ohh man... My wonderkid regen from last year is really starting to come into his own this year, already eclipsing some of my current starters, man, I'm gonna have make a decision soon perhaps.. lol: (That Assistant scout report of him btw, he has an 18 in CA, so it's pretty accurate...)

View attachment 343890View attachment 343893

Ohh on a funny RL World Cup note... Poor Joachim Low, just can't seem to get a break in my game, always getting fired, lol:

View attachment 343892View attachment 343891

and that's all for now, the first game I got after the November mini break is against Manchester United, so that's gonna be fun as it's always fun against that team, lol.

Last edited:
Goal, i think it's time you share you're tweak with the community.
You have "teased" us all now for weeks, saying you just want one last test, then final test, then test again with weaker team.
Seems you are hording it to you're self winning everything xD

No seriously, it's time to let the community get ahold of it so we can help test and tweak it. FM'15 is just months away.

Give us now, lol
I don't want give u a low quality tactic :D .

Ouch....

Totally outplayed :(...

View attachment 343881

in Fairness, my Starting MC was still recovering from his minor injury he got on Int duty, so he wasn't fit to play... Plus my starting Center Back couldn't play either since he was pretty low conditioning wise (91-92% or something), didn't wanna risk him this early in the season.

Still most of my starters played and that was the result at Old Tafford, god I hate that stadium... lol (haven't won once yet there, lol)

goal is telement long to download it I hope that you'll not disappointed ;)

~~! Because I concede a lot and I know that u are very dissapointed about that so I'm Decided to tweak it again ~~!

ok yet the results are good that's why some people already want to test

Back