This tactic is so strong it's just... I'm not even concerned if I face a stronger team, it controls the game better than any other, the defence is extremely leaky (I haven't played a bundesliga game without conceding yet) but it scores more than it concedes. I use the normal one with counter mentality.

tryin this with liverpool, bought shaqiri for 17.75mill and remy for 8.5mill

This tactic is so strong it's just... I'm not even concerned if I face a stronger team, it controls the game better than any other, the defence is extremely leaky (I haven't played a bundesliga game without conceding yet) but it scores more than it concedes. I use the normal one with counter mentality.

I'm really glad it works for you :)

tryin this with liverpool, bought shaqiri for 17.75mill and remy for 8.5mill

Sweet :) Let me know how it goes!

which tactic/tweak is best?

So far the two in the OP are the only one that counts :)

Currently halfway through my first ever season in the bundesliga (I've never managed in France, Germany or Italy :D) and I am clear of Bayern by 12 points as Schalke... and my team isn't even that good, my goalkeeper is atrocious... :D Hopefully they give me a decent budget to get Adler from HSV.

Currently halfway through my first ever season in the bundesliga (I've never managed in France, Germany or Italy :D) and I am clear of Bayern by 12 points as Schalke... and my team isn't even that good, my goalkeeper is atrocious... :D Hopefully they give me a decent budget to get Adler from HSV.

Sounds great mate :) Hehe, you kind of have the same scenario, as I had in Rennais!

Wow i got my sister here visiting and cant play, but you sure made me want to throw here out and load up a new save :p
This seems exciting!

Btw when working on this, did you ever experiment with two strikers?

Its a shame that to actually be able to enjoy this game you got to use 4-2-3-1 formations :/ whatever happened to the old versions were a 3-4-3, 4-3-3. 3-5-2 or the 2-2-2-3-1 worked wonders :/ I think they got al ong way to go to develop next years edition. Although graphis and functionality is going the right way.

Gonna try this with a new Rosenborgsave and see if i can win CL withinn 2 seasons.

Dam this actually makes watching games fun! The way it plays, easily the most entertaining tactic I've used, it's so fluid..

If you want a tester for the counter version of this tactic I'm your man. I just got promoted with my FC United of Manchester team to the BPL. I play only with my own youth so the odds for me are 2000-1 this season. A huge challenge to stay up of course.

Wow i got my sister here visiting and cant play, but you sure made me want to throw here out and load up a new save :p
This seems exciting!

Btw when working on this, did you ever experiment with two strikers?

Its a shame that to actually be able to enjoy this game you got to use 4-2-3-1 formations :/ whatever happened to the old versions were a 3-4-3, 4-3-3. 3-5-2 or the 2-2-2-3-1 worked wonders :/ I think they got al ong way to go to develop next years edition. Although graphis and functionality is going the right way.

Gonna try this with a new Rosenborgsave and see if i can win CL withinn 2 seasons.

Haha :p No I have just tried the 4-2-3-1.. But I wanna try a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-2-2... Might try a 3-5-2 aswell ^^
Well Rosenborg CL champions in two seasons would be a nice achievement!

Dam this actually makes watching games fun! The way it plays, easily the most entertaining tactic I've used, it's so fluid..

That warms a tactic creators heart mate! :p hehe

If you want a tester for the counter version of this tactic I'm your man. I just got promoted with my FC United of Manchester team to the BPL. I play only with my own youth so the odds for me are 2000-1 this season. A huge challenge to stay up of course.

Sent you a PM :)

Wibes, your new counter tactic, can this be used home and away? Impressed with the results so far, hope the rest of your testing goes well :)

Wibes, your new counter tactic, can this be used home and away? Impressed with the results so far, hope the rest of your testing goes well :)

So far it does, But I need to test it more to be sure :)

what happened to the rotheram one? may try the tweaked one cynical did

Only used this for 5 games so far but I'm absolutely loving it. Could be winning 10-0 every game if it weren't for the amount of sitters my team squanders. Will post an SS when I get to Jan.

what happened to the rotheram one? may try the tweaked one cynical did

OI's left to asst

training when tactic is fluid is ball control average an att movement

if u have a player under 6ft use AF an drill crosses but a player over 6ft 1 use a TM with float crosses other than that only change fullbacks to support when u have a lead againest bigger opposition

Last edited: