what abot when playing with arsenal ??? When big favorite or equal home against big team favorite tactic and when playing away from home but still a small favorite what then ????
It's pretty simple dude. If u are stronger = use fav version . If u are weaker = use Underdog version . U can change between 2 version

I am playing with lierse.. Can u give me the different tactics? Underdog, defensive version, zttacking version? Are you chanty from manutd forum?
Yes i am... but i don't have the other tactics, only played with the original version..

can someone post all the different versions of the tactic please, 3 versions I believe? for some reason they are not in the OP

Hej the wibe, first of all thanks for your sharing of tactic. it gives the pleasure for people who dont want to spend ages developing a decent tactic. I've used your former favorite and counter as a combo with huge success. the new ones you have uploaded; how are they tweaked in comparison with the "old" oness ?

try Wibe new combo :D

Lol, not during the course of the season, plus I'm doing pretty well with Wibe's Original Counter Tactic and the known tweaks I've mentioned before, don't wanna break what's working right now.

Also, the Mentalities and the Tempo on the new combo is also radically different than Wibe's original counter tactic. I finally got most of my players use to the current round of tactics where I don't see many of those notifications like used to playing at a higher tempo, making more direct passes, not used to closing down as often, etc...

Also, I'm kind of not of a fan of "higher tempo" type tactics as it seems to tire out the players a lot more than a lower tempo type tactic.

That's not saying I won't use ever use it, just not quite yet. Perhaps when it gets out of beta and it becomes official I'll consider plugging it into my extra tactic slots (As long as I did it in the beginning of a season, so the players can get used to it) or if I take over a new team as there's only 2 teams I'd consider leaving Man City for and that's either Barcelona or Real Madrid. Barcelona seems to be the more likely the spot to open soon enough as the coach they have is in his late 50s, thus he could retire in a few years game times..

Hello, im guna start a new lpool save on lfc update... with the combo tactics.... I will use favourite tacric for ALL home games, but for away games which tactic should I use? Underdog for all away matches or specific ones? If specific plz specify... thanks

Hello, im guna start a new lpool save on lfc update... with the combo tactics.... I will use favourite tacric for ALL home games, but for away games which tactic should I use? Underdog for all away matches or specific ones? If specific plz specify... thanks

Use favorite when favorite, underdog against teams that are stronger than you. I've been using Underdog at home also with my Man Utd even if i am favorite, won Arsenal 6-0.

Hey. I´m currently using TheWibes Combo. And its somewhat great.
However. My strikers doesn´t score. 1 goal here or there but not as aspected. I´ve got Giroud and Jackson Martinez (managing Arsenal).

Any suggestions?

Hey. I´m currently using TheWibes Combo. And its somewhat great.
However. My strikers doesn´t score. 1 goal here or there but not as aspected. I´ve got Giroud and Jackson Martinez (managing Arsenal).

Any suggestions?
For AMC change it to Attacking midfielder on attack/support (not sure) and change striker to Advanced Forward and use team instruction "Run at Defence" it works well with strong strikers. Worked well for me.

For AMC change it to Attacking midfielder on attack/support (not sure) and change striker to Advanced Forward and use team instruction "Run at Defence" it works well with strong strikers. Worked well for me.

Thanks. Will try it.