Amazing, can I ask about positions, should players have natural in positions? And what do you suggest if I change the formations keeping the same instructions for players? I would like to try to man up front as advanced forwards and a engache behind them with 3 man in the midfield, but at moment is just a test and is doing good except that the 2 fullbacks. I need to fix something for them thanks

I'm sure theWibe is right person to answer those questions. I do think that players natural in the position will obvioulsy perform better. Concerning the tactic and its formation I don't dare to tweak an inch or I would probably ruin something that is as perfect as it can get!

I'm sure theWibe is right person to answer those questions. I do think that players natural in the position will obvioulsy perform better. Concerning the tactic and its formation I don't dare to tweak an inch or I would probably ruin something that is as perfect as it can get!

So you played the original tac mate? gonna give it a blast on FMC now with inter, Glad there's finally a dominate tactic for FMC

Finished my season.
Unbelievable defensive record considering my team's quality.
Fantastic offensive record considering I removed corner exploit (only 8 goals from corners).
Fantastic performance by the striker (in this case a pretty average player).
Once again: a fabulous tactic.
View attachment 914891View attachment 914897View attachment 914893View attachment 914896

Do you mind sharing that tactic? I really can't get a 4-2-3-1 tactic to work without corner exploits..

Do you mind sharing that tactic? I really can't get a 4-2-3-1 tactic to work without corner exploits..

It's the first one TheWibe posted, and still the one in the OP.
Only change I've made is remove the corner exploit: changed corner aim to 1st post, and let the game decide who takes it.
Sir_Goalalot_-_15.3_-_FINAL

which tactic are you using have you tried the wingers tweak versions ?

Im using the final tactic which was updated this month.... Not seen any other version tbh.
Are they any better by chance?

I ask a question TheWibe

What we do the tranining when we are underdog team ?

always attack movement ?

sorry for my bad english

Guys, I need your help because this tactic doesn't work for me and I don't know why. :(

I tried with Southamton and finished only 9th. :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Don't really know what advice I can give you besides:
1-Use this version Sir_Goalalot_-_15.3_-_FINAL: (the only one that really worked for me)
2-Solve moral issues: immediately after a defeat arrange a friendly against a very weak team (that you can play in instant result, as long as you set "go for a big win" strategy). A good 7-0 always improves moral. You can do this every moment you can squeeze a friendly in the calendar, even if you are on a good run. Also good to keep second choice players fit.

After being sacked from Bournemouth, I took over 18th place Swansea in Jan '16 and have just guided them to 7th at the end of the second season, winning 14, drawing one and losing three out of 18 games. Losing to Spurs on the last day of the season cost me a 5th place finish and also would've seen me only miss out on the CL by a single point. I've no idea why the tweaked tactic failed miserably in my second season in charge of Bournemouth even though I had a much better squad than I do with Swansea, containing players such as Rulli, Zivkovic, Horn, Cerri, Balanta & Reed. Will defo be looking to push for at least CL in my first full season! View attachment 241206

Last edited:
9ad46eb0cbf1bac2eac7fe20add5a66b.png

I will post 2 different save with Everton here.

First is from FMC Challenge on normal difficult. I started with Everton. After 21 game they sited on last place with only 10 point, and with 17 loss in row and in that 17 games they scored only 2 goals. Moral was terrible. Using final tactic i managed to get them to 9th position with only 2 loss. One was first game with MANU ( 0:5 ) and 2nd was against QPR ( 0:1 ). In 2nd season i won BPL, FA Cup and League Cup.
View attachment 915432View attachment 915435View attachment 915439View attachment 915442View attachment 915443View attachment 915446

2nd save was again with Everton. First season i played with TFF tactic. Won all i can. But in 2nd season after 10 games i wasnt happy with results, so i switched to final tactic from this tread. Won BPL, League Cup, UEFA league. In 3rd season i played till 10.1.2017 and got bored ( its become too easy to win ). Won World club tournament and then resigned from club. In 4th season i take over MANU ( only played few friendly games ). Also i accepted offer from France. Played 7 game ( 6-1-0 with 27-1 goal difference, that 1 goal i consided was in draw against Macedonia 1-1, all others was clean sheets )

View attachment 915450View attachment 915453View attachment 915456

As u can see, ST scores for fun, and AMC ( SS ) is ridiculous.

Sorry for long post, but this tactic deserve it.

which version did you use mate? I'm thinking of doing an Everton save. Did you use the tactic in the op? or one of the tweaks since? I've been meaning to give this a go, but there seems to be a lot of tweaks, like winger tweak, play instruction tweak etc. Did you use the one in the op? the strikers goal tally is unreal in that screenshot :)