Had a good season with Hearts whilst using this formation.

View attachment 240832

Might have gone unbeaten but wanted to give some youth players game time after I won the league.

Wingers should be left on left and right on right? Or it doesn't matter?

Just wondering this if you play inside forwards do you change the position to inside forwards or leave it as wingers on attack

Great tactic! with Monaco 1st season won Ligue 1 with 104 points scoring 99 goals and conceeding 27!
Lost both finals of french cup and league cup(this final played with reserves)
And got eliminated in the quater finals of CL by Man City when had HALF of the team injured

View attachment 915620
I just cant get it working been awful had 1 decent game 15.3 final from op. any tips

If not working, then its something wrong with your setup. After Everton started new save with Leicester.

View attachment 915853View attachment 915857View attachment 915863

I had the same problem in my Bournemouth save. 10th place league finish and League Cup finalists in the first season with a poor squad using the 'original' version and then swapped to the new version in pre-season and just basically got destroyed with a much stronger team until my sacking in Jan, took over 18th place Swansea and guided them to 7th place, missing out on 4th by five points using the exact same setup with a squad maybe even worse than 10th place Bournemouth.

Got offer from stoke first Season in november
last place in prem and 1 point. Ended up in 7 place..

Look, for this tactic to work, first of all u have to have good AMC and good ST. Amc have to be creative with good game reading. So creativity, passing, technique, composure and decisions are important stats ( composure is underrated stat for beginner but its important stat for most roles ). Finishing is great plus for SS.
ST is different story, but in my experience best results have good dribblers and finishers. Also i see my ST score a lot with head so have heading is another plus.

But first thing u should do is to cancel all hard friendlies and set up new against very weak teams. Also selecting Wales nation with league you will play and starting game 1 month earlier will give you time for more friendlies. I usually play 10-11 friendly games. Doing that u will have at least 90% fluidity before regular game starts and beating very weak teams u will have high morale. I do this on my every save with any tactic i use.

The tactic has been 100% fluid both times so it still doesn't explain why I was able to finish 10th in the league and get to the League Cup final with a very weak Bournemouth side in the first season and then get sacked in Jan of the second season with a much stronger team containing the likes of Balanta, Zivkovic, Cerri, Rulli/Horn, Sissoko, Vlaar & Reed. I then took over an even weaker 18th place Swansea and guided them to 7th using the same tactic whilst having less time to gain tactic fluidity and again, after improving the squad over the Summer, adding the likes of Roberts, Tielemans, Vietto, Walcott, Lucas, Ruffier, Bytygi, Carrick and three or four world-class potential regens with better current ability than real players in their position, it's like Déjà vu all over again with a much-improved squad using the same setup. Perhaps I should revert back to the original tactic, yet the tweaked one gives me confidence due to my 7th place finish from 18th at the end of the second season?

I used the Player Instructions tweak, finished 2nd in the premier league with Leicester in my second season. Kramaric scored 45 goals in the premier league

Anyone have found any good ppm's for the atacking players??

Does someone apply changes to the tactic when he/she has to play against a stronger opponent in away fixtures? I know this tactic is one which uses the counter mentality, but looking at the instructions, it seems to be a (very) attacking one. I notice I sometimes have difficulties (I use it in my LOSC Lille game) facing a stronger opponent in away fixtures. Any tips or tweaks from you guys?

Is Suarez not performing good for anyone else? Im using the Winger tweak version and Suarez rarely gets goals. But when I put Neymar or Messi at ST I score much more easily.

View attachment 240185View attachment 240184Sacked for a second consecutive season after another below-par, inconsistent and unconvincing season using this tactic. I really don't know where I'm going wrong as history has repeated itself. No idea why this would work with a worse squad that I guided from 18th to 7th and now the squad's improved, I find myself sacked in 14th at the end of Mar '17.

View attachment 917408View attachment 917410Sacked for a second consecutive season after another below-par, inconsistent and unconvincing season using this tactic. I really don't know where I'm going wrong as history has repeated itself. No idea why this would work with a worse squad that I guided from 18th to 7th and now the squad's improved, I find myself sacked in 14th at the end of Mar '17.
Don't forget that brining in too many new players screws up your team cohesion, could be a reason why.

This tactic is easily one of the best. With a top team like Bayern you'll dominate (even the likes of the strong sides of Barcelona, Madrid, etc.) and if you're a mid/bottom table team, you'll overachieve. Brilliant work!

Don't forget that brining in too many new players screws up your team cohesion, could be a reason why.
Is the team cohesion reflected in the tactic fluidity? Everyone always says the more players you sign, the longer full fluidity will take but my tactic is always 100% fluid before the start of the season. I signed 10 players at Swansea so I can see where you're coming from but I only signed four at Swansea, well four that started: Rulli, Zivkovic, Balanta & Sissoko.

I will test few more thing to improve the defence . My team scored a lot but in away games defence doesn't seem okay . Beacause as you can see my bournemouth team score 75 goal ( 2nd in the league ) but i also concede 70 goal . I know that my team is very bad team in EPL but i want the goal against me only about 40 to 50 goal . So when i can fix the problem i will post my tweak . :D

Must say Menez is a beast as rw in my milan save, to bad i hate him so he gets shipped away in january :)

This tactic is easily one of the best. With a top team like Bayern you'll dominate (even the likes of the strong sides of Barcelona, Madrid, etc.) and if you're a mid/bottom table team, you'll overachieve. Brilliant work!

exactly true. in my SL Benfica save every season i won league , league cup , taça de portugal but in champions league i lost real madrid
4-0 and 5-0 :D