Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 587
  • Views Views 435K
does it work for llm teams?? what version works best in llm??

Don't really know what to say more to praise this tactic (still the original one). Totally dominating portuguese second league with an average team. For that fact nothing of extraordinary, has I have done it before with a couple of other good tactics present in this forum. But to do it with this defensive record is insane. I usually would aim to concede a goal per match has a good defensive record, mainly playing with such a average team. To concede only 18 in 32 matches is CRAZY good. Very impressed with this. Best normal tactic in the forum, as you consistently win with 2-0 results and not 4-3 or 5-3!!! And just love the fact that your striker scores a lot. (removed the corner exploit, so only 7 goals from corners until now).
View attachment 913565View attachment 913568View attachment 913571

I know it's just a test, and there is always a certain degree of randomness in the results obtained, but in my usual test I got this results (must say that in my test I DO play the matches, so NO instant results):

V7 tested today:
View attachment 912594

Original tested 15.07 http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-goalalot-15-3-2-4-2-3-1-a-4.html#post2786019
View attachment 912595

I think I'm going to stick to the original for now.

di are you still playing FMC?

In regards to the wingers, I've been using that snake Samir Nasri on the left, he's either footed I believe and doesn't exactly have 18+ pace but ended up wrecking everything, 38 app 19 goals and 17 assists on the left!

Going to try this tactic in lower leagues, wish me well!

Testing your final version now in my second season will let you know how it goes

Have anyone tested andan januzaj as rw and depay as the striker ??

Last edited:
I tried firts game and was very solid at defense and deadly on attack, not just on exploit..... But I'm wondering if works with all kinds of opposition formations and away too? And keep going on long run? Or do you change something? Thanks to the creator

View attachment 241619View attachment 241618
Seriously. TheWibe you're the man. This tactic nears perfection (I'm talking of the original one, the first). Have never achieved nothing like this with any other tactic in this forum. TEN consecutive unbeaten games in the league!!! My team was predicted 14th, and accordingly to genie scout only the 7th best in the league. I'm playing only FMC with average balanced training. And as said before removed the corner exploit: only 8 goals from corners (out of 85!!). I'm loving every moment, and having fun like a little kid. Nothing to do with that crazy tactics you win with crazy results. NO! This is the real thing. It feels so REALISTIC I'm seeing myself in that bench every single match!!! F A N T A S T I C

Back