tu es francais ?
quel tactique as tu utiliser

Yep, français.
J'ai utilisé celle en page 1.
Vraiment très bonne tactique.

Première saison, champion avec le Dinamo Moscou a la toute dernière journée en battant le Zénith chez eux 4-2. Et là, champion facile avec Catane.8-|

There is only 1 way and thats the goal2581999 way!

Now in my 3rd season with RBK i will test the tactic u put out for testing. I made it to the play offs in CL 2nd season and i was knocked out of grp stages in EL first season. Only noticable players i ahve been able to sign is Boye from River and Samuel Inkoom wich is a best on RB!!!

I will anciously be avaiting this comming season and see how far this will take me, from experience expect glued in CL throphy screenshoot in a few days :D

There is only 1 way and thats the goal2581999 way!

Now in my 3rd season with RBK i will test the tactic u put out for testing. I made it to the play offs in CL 2nd season and i was knocked out of grp stages in EL first season. Only noticable players i ahve been able to sign is Boye from River and Samuel Inkoom wich is a best on RB!!!

I will anciously be avaiting this comming season and see how far this will take me, from experience expect glued in CL throphy screenshoot in a few days :D
:3 So exciting :)
You can change to low crosses for more goal :)

Last edited:
Just downloaded this but have no idea how to one, open it and two, get it into my game. please HELP!! (noob)

Amazing home tactic, not very good away imho.

So it's a really really good setup with goal2581999's tactic at home and Sir Goalalot Final away.

The CM's have to be trained as CM attack, correct?

Thanks for the great & fun tactic. =)

EPIC TACTIC

EPIC TACTIC!

used this on my mid table southampton side for about 5 games so far... first game v chelsea lost 5-4 but had a 4 goal in 20 mins fight back lost in the last minute

other than that ive won every game comfortably!

Thanks for your work!!

Ok i think i found your tactic and used it first game with my Liverpool champions team and just beat Everton 9-0 at home . Impressed !!8-|