Can you upload your tweak and how to play it please , i would love to try it
Can you also put in the OI's and other stuff aswell

Ok i think i found your tactic and used it first game with my Liverpool champions team and just beat Everton 9-0 at home . Impressed !!8-|

Haha Second game lost 6-2 away to PSG ..Ooops !
View attachment 237631
try this :)

No OI and match traning is att movement

View attachment 237630
predict 16th and finished at 2nd :)

Last edited:
what do you change when you play away? got an away formation?

how did doncaster do?! my local team
they lose in the playoff round

the second season is pretty hard for me . predict 23rd and doesn't bought any player so my team currently at 14th . Pretty bad result :(

Last edited:
Typical donny!
I started a new save with doncaster and I'm aim for CL cup . :)
It really hard because it's the first time i try to win CL cup with small team . It will take me a lot of time :)

It would be great if you can give me some advice to improve the squad :D

I started a new save with doncaster and I'm aim for CL cup . :)
It really hard because it's the first time i try to win CL cup with small team . It will take me a lot of time :)

It would be great if you can give me some advice to improve the squad :D

Also from donny, would love to see how it goes!

Thanks. The player filter in the first post is still on CM ( A ), is this because of an older version of this tactic? Do i need to look for CM's with better finishing? Do they need tackling and marking? What kind of CM preforms better in your opinion?

Fuera uso la v2 que hay unas paginas atras, que es mas defensiva

mmmm, en casa usas el tweak de goal2581999 y fuera la v2 la de thewibe tweak player instructions te refieres ??

mmmm, en casa usas el tweak de goal2581999 y fuera la v2 la de thewibe tweak player instructions te refieres ??

No, es la 4231 g2 de goal. Y de hecho, no me habia fijado, pero la he estado usando fuera y en casa... y con instant result

Last edited:
No, es la 4213 g2 de goal. Y de hecho, no me habia fijado, pero la he estado usando fuera y en casa... y con instant result

ah vale :) lo probare, a mi me a ido bastante bien la original

69jfgp.png

used 4231 g2from goal2581999

I just changed my tactics from your old ones to this new updated one and got hammered 8-2 away to Watford...