Is there separate tactics for home and away games or same tactic for both?

How is this new tactic going for you ? im Liverpool in my 5th season and just won everything and giving this new tactic a bash , so far in pre season i am winning .
pretty good . Try some more tweak . Some tweak work with Chels but not work with Doncaster .

Example : change st role to CF (S) . It does work with Chels but not with small team like Doncaster . My main score is create a tactic that work both for weak and strong team :)

Last edited:
I just changed my tactics from your old ones to this new updated one and got hammered 8-2 away to Watford...

goal2581999 are you TheWibe? TheWibe created the tactic and opened the thread, but seems like people are seeing you like the original tactic creator. You are just tweaking TheWibe's tactic, and now tweaking you own tweaks, right?

goal2581999 are you TheWibe? TheWibe created the tactic and opened the thread, but seems like people are seeing you like the original tactic creator. You are just tweaking TheWibe's tactic, and now tweaking you own tweaks, right?
-Lol , I'm not the wibe . He is the creater and I'm the one who "complete" the tactic :) . I change and test a lot of thing to improve the tactic ( because i love 4 2 3 1 formation too )
- and yes , now i'm tweaking my own tweak :)

Not having much look with your new tactics. Had 9 games with it and only won 2. Prefer your old one much more, is this new one meant to be better?

Not having much look with your new tactics. Had 9 games with it and only won 2. Prefer your old one much more, is this new one meant to be better?
weird :) g2 work better for most of team . Look like you FB cannot play FB auto . So set your FB to attack duty

Do you just import the tactic and that is it, I dont have to do anything else? I'm confused at how well it is working for others but just abysmal for me

Do you just import the tactic and that is it, I dont have to do anything else? I'm confused at how well it is working for others but just abysmal for me
Training : Balnce - Att move avarenge
Individual Training the Player to tactic role if you feel they don't play well in that role
No OI
Have team meeting every 3 week

Training : Balnce - Att move avarenge
Individual Training the Player to tactic role if you feel they don't play well in that role
No OI
Have team meeting every 3 week
Im using your original 4231 tweak at Home and also clusterquack away tactic the ,one with the defensive forwards. please look at the resukts even though i have a great team at Liverpool , having just brought in Barbosa upfront this season .View attachment 237259View attachment 237258 View attachment 237257 So far i have scored 24 goals and concede 4 in 5 games in View attachment 237256the league , I reckon i could be onto something with both these tactics being used Home and away for anyside , even though its early days it looks ****** impressive when used with this clusterquack away tactic . Barbosa's return is amazing so far and fits both these tactics too

Last edited:
Im using your original 4231 tweak at Home and also clusterquack away tactic the ,one with the defensive forwards. please look at the resukts even though i have a great team at Liverpool , having just brought in Barbosa upfront this season .View attachment 924659View attachment 924662 View attachment 924663 So far i have scored 24 goals and concede 4 in 5 games in View attachment 924664the league , I reckon i could be onto something with both these tactics being used Home and away for anyside , even though its early days it looks ****** impressive when used with this clusterquack away tactic . Barbosa's return is amazing so far and fits both these tactics too

Do you use Oi? Thanks. I can't decide if Oi helps or not with this tactic

Im using your original 4231 tweak at Home and also clusterquack away tactic the ,one with the defensive forwards. please look at the resukts even though i have a great team at Liverpool , having just brought in Barbosa upfront this season .View attachment 924659View attachment 924662 View attachment 924663 So far i have scored 24 goals and concede 4 in 5 games in View attachment 924664the league , I reckon i could be onto something with both these tactics being used Home and away for anyside , even though its early days it looks ****** impressive when used with this clusterquack away tactic . Barbosa's return is amazing so far and fits both these tactics too

So how season is going mate? :)

Left foot player on left winger and right on right ? Or left foot on right and right on left ?