Another question. There are lots of tweaks. So, which one is the best ? There are very messy information, I could not pick one of them.

Another question. There are lots of tweaks. So, which one is the best ? There are very messy information, I could not pick one of them.

Try the orginal one in first post. It was the one in OP . It my responsibility for this mess . Sorry

Last edited:
goal do you feel that you have tried to take over this thread and thats why the the Op has closed it

I have work with him since fm 14 . See in fm 14 share and download tactic . So why i want to take a over this thread ? It was his tactic . He was the author not me . I just sit and wait for him since fm 15 release.

I'm only asking - looking from the outside seems odd he closed the thread??

I'm only asking - looking from the outside seems odd he closed the thread??
I don't know why he closed this thread. I'm totally shocked when I know it . I remmember I was asked for his twitter in fm 14 thread but now I forget his twitter so I can't ask him . I try to pm him in fm - base but it seem like doesn't online ...

goal do you feel that you have tried to take over this thread and thats why the the Op has closed it

goal2581999 did took over this thread, giving tips and advice, and uploading updates like he was the author. A bit annoying to everyone who followed the thread since its beginning.

I would have used this if all the information hadn't been deleted.....

goal2581999 did took over this thread, giving tips and advice, and uploading updates like he was the author. A bit annoying to everyone who followed the thread since its beginning.

Oh really ? If I dont answer all the question then who gonna do it ? You ? I upload my tweak but did i say it the latest version of sir goalalot ? I upload it but the choice to download is their decision . If i do want to took over the wibe thread I would take it since fm14 . Because the wibe rarely online because of school so i answer many question on here .so plz , stfu because you don't know anything and don't ever accuse anyone plz

I am in my second season with BVB. I bought G.Barbosa, Yarmolenko, Volland, Moussa Sissoko and only sold Aubameyang. I am hesitating to build the line-up. Any suggestions ??

Hi :)
What is the OI from tff ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G925F en utilisant Tapatalk