I am in my second season with BVB. I bought G.Barbosa, Yarmolenko, Volland, Moussa Sissoko and only sold Aubameyang. I am hesitating to build the line-up. Any suggestions ??

Loan volland . Sell ramos

match training

my result is not good, i dont'now why, i have a question IMPORTANT, Match training? and the version original is v7?

Glad to see it work for you ;)

P/s : All Hail King Welbeck
View attachment 943096
View attachment 943097
Ars were in 4th place and after this match 2nd :)

ei man, i'm omar, how are you? i see that you like 4231 sir goalalol, i try whit inter and not god , but your result it's incrdediblle and result other utent is good but my result not good, i try versione 4.2.2 posted in page 51, i try version posted in 1 page, but not good, can you help me? i have versione 15.3.2 fm..the team is very good, i have perisic kondogbia jovetic ecc ecc

my result is not good, i dont'now why, i have a question IMPORTANT, Match training? and the version original is v7?

ei man, i'm omar, how are you? i see that you like 4231 sir goalalol, i try whit inter and not god , but your result it's incrdediblle and result other utent is good but my result not good, i try versione 4.2.2 posted in page 51, i try version posted in 1 page, but not good, can you help me? i have versione 15.3.2 fm..the team is very good, i have perisic kondogbia jovetic ecc ecc

Sorry if you have mentioned earlier but which tactic are you using buddy?!

For now you guy can use 4.2.2 . I promised i will create a new thread for my tweak . If you have time to test tactic you can p.m me your facebook

facebook

For now you guy can use 4.2.2 . I promised i will create a new thread for my tweak . If you have time to test tactic you can p.m me your facebook
add me in facebook, my name is omar muraca, the photo profile it's me whit my girlfried's..add me and we chat in facebook

Hello!
Can some on tell me where I can find the first Tatic. Home and Away????

HELP ME

help me the tactic is not good in my game.. ufffffffffffffffffffffff

Hello.
Yes I know there is only one right now, but at first there were two ..
It will be possible to arrange me these two ????
It is with these that I had the best results, but deleted them unintentionally ...

There is only one tactic in OP

Hello.
It is with these that I had the best results, but deleted them unintentionally ...

Hello.

Weird , I don't know there is 2 version . Maybe you can scroll back few more page to find It

I can't . Someone will said that I'm tryin to took over this thread . Maybe you can try pm me your fb and I will send it
Well, I've been browsing this thread in search of the perfect tactic; and you have to admit that you did make a mess out of this thread, and I'm not the only person pointing this out.

For future reference, you should've maybe created your own thread for this or at least spoken with the OP first. Such a shame that TheWibe quit in frustration :/