I ended up taking utd first :p was too exited to test mata and di maria...

But I'm soon done, so I start with either Crew league 1 or Gateshead Conference....?

I think since you asked, you can choose who I'm going to manage :)

try with Gateshead pls =)

Playing on Android and want to try this. Any chance someone could upload as a .tac file please?

Thanks.

I like the tactic it has worked wonders for James Wilson as it stands he is currently top goal scorer with 29 goals but it seems a little shakey defensively or is that just me?

I didn't sign any special players :)

Good!
I'm trying the tactic but does not give me the same results as have others,
Little shot on goal, need help: D
View attachment 908972View attachment 908975

(Sorry for my bad english :D)

I can see you have been struggling a bit ye :/ But I'm happy to help you out!

1. First of all, is your tactic fluid?
2nd. Do you make the team talks, or do you let your assistant manager do them? if so, what assistant manager do you have?
3rd. Do you use the same training in the OP, and have you made sure not to use any OI's?

btw, your English is just fine mate!

have us noticed that one's midfield is very important in this tactic

Thanks mate!

1.Yes :3
2. my assistant manager,
View attachment 908989
3.yes is the same training :D

Ok, then none of those should be the problem :)

There can also of course be some issues with the tactic, it might also be just temperately, and that it will get more stable as the season goes.

Last edited:
Thanks mate!

1.Yes :3
2. my assistant manager,
View attachment 908989
3.yes is the same training :D

There might be a simple solution to it, although I don't really know the problem :p

Try set the team instruction (Defending) "Close down much more" to "Close down more"
So your team do not go all crazy to try and win the ball back, but instead a bit more safe

There might be a simple solution to it, although I don't really know the problem :p

Try set the team instruction (Defending) "Close down much more" to "Close down more"
So your team do not go all crazy to try and win the ball back, but instead a bit more safe

I did what you said but nothing, is just as irregular, I have also tested the Crystal Palace and Aston Villa won 5-1 me :(
I can do?

I did what you said but nothing, is just as irregular, I have also tested the Crystal Palace and Aston Villa won 5-1 me :(
I can do?

Hmm, I'm not sure really :p I have not had any struggles yet, so I can't tell what whats wrong.. You could give it a go with a slightly better team, so see if its the same problem then..

Think it could be as effective with inside fowards??

If u want Ifs I think you can change AM to AP (S) in that case, and attack roles on 1 IF and 1 winger
Thats a great setup
(IF A) (AP S) (W A)(AF A)