your last tactic that i used i think it was 15.2 where you had a home tactic and an away tactic this new tactic is it for home games and away games?

Yes :)

also one other thing when u suggest the training for the players per their focus aka central defender on defend etc, do u go average on training or high on the intensity?

Medium!.. Or light if trained in a new position aswell..

i have a problem.
my strikers does not score enough.
they play with 6.50 maybe 7.00 :(
what should i do?

Hi man! Sad to see your struggling with that!

What kind of, or who is your striker? Do you have a screen shot of him? :)

Hi man! Sad to see your struggling with that!

What kind of, or who is your striker? Do you have a screen shot of him? :)

i use Depay for ST in one test i only Word to say... MONSTERS ABSOLUTY MONSTER

i recommended included in OP for ST list

The Motherwell season is now done! I think it could have gone even better, if it wasn't for a lot of injuries at the end...

League table and fixtures

View attachment 910146View attachment 910148View attachment 910150

New club legend and late winner of the league in the last match (aguero style)! (Best feeling I've had in FM in a long time)

View attachment 910158View attachment 910161

We also won the William Hill Scottish Cup

View attachment 910168
Brilliant mate

i have a problem.
my strikers does not score enough.
they play with 6.50 maybe 7.00 :(
what should i do?

I actually stumbled upon the same problem now, in my second season with Gateshead.. I'm 90% sure that the problem is that the striker is simply not fast enough.. I had Adam Campbell last year with 17 ACC and 16 Pace.. and now my strikers have 13 acc and 12 pace..

So I did some tiny adjustments to the wingers.. Added More direct passing, Cross from byline, and Go forward.. and it worked wonders.. They now score 1-3+ goals every game.. so give it a go and see if it works for you aswell..

I'm using this tactic with Inter currently, and its a two-way race between us and Juventus for the title. Will share screenshots when I complete the season tonight!

I actually stumbled upon the same problem now, in my second season with Gateshead.. I'm 90% sure that the problem is that the striker is simply not fast enough.. I had Adam Campbell last year with 17 ACC and 16 Pace.. and now my strikers have 13 acc and 12 pace..

So I did some tiny adjustments to the wingers.. Added More direct passing, Cross from byline, and Go forward.. and it worked wonders.. They now score 1-3+ goals every game.. so give it a go and see if it works for you aswell..

Is this the striker scores 1-3 a game or the wingers cos I too am having a drought with my strikers

how do you get full training happines?

You need to go into the staff responsibility section, and then take control over u21 match training.. Then you need to go into the match training for you u21 and do the same match training (50%) as your first team.. this is because they share the same general training..

I have 32m in January which striker would you recommend for united

Is this the striker scores 1-3 a game or the wingers cos I too am having a drought with my strikers

I found it help a bit when I struggled yes.. But I've never had any probs until then.. but that is something I have to look into..