Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 587
  • Views Views 435K
I have 32m in January which striker would you recommend for united

in man uts if you use lfc transfers you to Depay you not have to look any more

if you do not use the update any of the recommendations in op

my personal recommendation would be Depay and Fierro, Gabriel Barbosa, Ayoze Perez or Zivkovic as strong substitute

in man uts if you use lfc transfers you to Depay you not have to look any more

if you do not use the update any of the recommendations in op

my personal recommendation would be Depay and Fierro, Gabriel Barbosa, Ayoze Perez or Zivkovic as strong substitute
I have depay but hes smashing and helping my LW But im going try get Lacazette and see from there

hey got a little question whict PI do you recommend if i change the Wingers to IF's and would you recommend changing mentality? thanks in advance!

hey got a little question whict PI do you recommend if i change the Wingers to IF's and would you recommend changing mentality? thanks in advance!

Hi man :)

Well, I don't think that should be necessary, cause even though they are Inside forwards it works with the wingers..
But if it is that you wan't to change it I'm not sure what to change on them, since I've never used IF..
So just try it out with both (A) and (S) and mix back and forward

I am having a bad season with Panathinaikos using your tactic. First in Europa league group stage but 10th in Greek Superleague. Major problem is usually conceding late. I am using the instant result mod.

I am trying to figure out what my problems might be.

Bad assistant manager?
Bad quality of players? (Same players win the superleague easily with other plug and play tactics)
Instant result button?

Should I perhaps give it more time?
I can provide specific screenshots if you ask me.

Aah, okey.. but then I can say YES!!!

The shadow striker is AMAZING!

Not only do they get a lot of assists and goals, but they also get involved in the game/buildup a lot! They always end up having the most key passes (BUY FAR!) And they are, for me, the most important player in the tactic!

In my saints save 1st season, Jorge Correa had 28 matches, and Filip Djuric had 31 ( not sure how many in the league, but you get the point) and they both had 200 key passes, compared to oscar (2nd) had 140
The high key pass rate is due to the corners really. If you changed to full backs taking they would have loads too.
I think I'm going to sleep now.. Going to finish the thread tomorrow. and also start up with a few more teams, so I can put them up in Results section.

Good night everyone! :)

I am having a bad season with Panathinaikos using your tactic. First in Europa league group stage but 10th in Greek Superleague. Major problem is usually conceding late. I am using the instant result mod.

I am trying to figure out what my problems might be.

Bad assistant manager?
Bad quality of players? (Same players win the superleague easily with other plug and play tactics)
Instant result button?

Should I perhaps give it more time?
I can provide specific screenshots if you ask me.

The Instant result button is prob the issue..

Back