Do you have any tips against playing the bigger teams when you are the underdog?

But seriusly, the tactic as it is should do the trick. But in your case, as Burnley, you can end up loosing against the top teams or struggle to get clean sheets as many times as you would with å stronger squad

But seriusly, the tactic as it is should do the trick. But in your case, as Burnley, you can end up loosing against the top teams or struggle to get clean sheets as many times as you would with å stronger squad

I know, I'm predicted 11th, so anything higher at the end of the season is a plus.
Also the next season I can see the deadwood and get the correct players for the tactic.

I know, I'm predicted 11th, so anything higher at the end of the season is a plus.
Also the next season I can see the deadwood and get the correct players for the tactic.

Amen to that! I'm not quite familiar with the selection of strikers you have, but a more pacey striker would be preferable against stronger teams, as you normally would get more counters. But this can also change from match to match

Amen to that! I'm not quite familiar with the selection of strikers you have, but a more pacey striker would be preferable against stronger teams, as you normally would get more counters. But this can also change from match to match

I have Nahki Wells, Chris Wood (I want to sell) and Sam Vokes (Tried selling).
So I 100% need another striker or another 2.

How many goals would the striker score per season, with a top team? Eg. Luís Suarez

How many goals would the striker score per season, with a top team? Eg. Luís Suarez

Between 45 - 60 + -.

But it is possible to get higher aswell ...

Last edited:
Hello Wibe,

Thank you for great tactic. I have a couple of questions along the lines of others... can you switch some player roles? For instance i have just invested in an absolute BEAST of inside forward. Can i use an IF on the left wing? How will it effect the tactic? The P and IF will share goals?

What are the most important positions in the tactic in your oppinion? Where should I splash the cash?

What is roles of Wingers? Do they score or mainly support? Are you looking for classical running up and down dribblers with crossing?

What kind of FBs are you looking for, physical and more defensive ones or quick, technical and offensive?

View attachment 62297

This is my recent form, including the horrid run of games.
As you can see I got beat 1-0 off Arsenal/United/City, but beat Chelsea 2-1 (I had a player sent off, they scored so I went contain from the 61st min).
The rest of the results I wish could of been better but I am not complaining as I am sitting in 6th place 6 points away from 7th and 2 points behind 5th.

Hello Wibe,

Thank you for great tactic. I have a couple of questions along the lines of others... can you switch some player roles? For instance i have just invested in an absolute BEAST of inside forward. Can i use an IF on the left wing? How will it effect the tactic? The P and IF will share goals?

What are the most important positions in the tactic in your oppinion? Where should I splash the cash?

What is roles of Wingers? Do they score or mainly support? Are you looking for classical running up and down dribblers with crossing?

What kind of FBs are you looking for, physical and more defensive ones or quick, technical and offensive?

Hi!

Well, first of all the tactic have "play even smaller" and "play trough the middle" as team instructions. This is to generate more space out on the flanks, to get the winger or fullbacks behind the defense for crossing or passing.
So when using or changing the winger role to "inside forward", the wingers will not work the open space as much as a regular winger would. But ...
You can use a Inside forward in the winger role, and still be successful. It is just that he would try to attack the goal (try to score), rather than cross it/pass it.

The most important position is the ST. Without a striker that can score the goals, you would end up loosing points.. Make sure he got some decent heading, finishing, acc, pace, composure +++. the 3 highlighted is the most important i.m.o.

You would like a all'round good fullback, but with more focus on offensive abilities.

I hope this helped :)

View attachment 1151793

As you can see I got beat 1-0 off Arsenal/United/City, but beat Chelsea 2-1 (I had a player sent off, they scored so I went contain from the 61st min).
The rest of the results I wish could of been better but I am not complaining as I am sitting in 6th place 6 points away from 7th and 2 points behind 5th.

Sad to see some of those results! but decent performance overall. But I'm pretty sure it will be better! :) Who's in charge of your teamtalk?

View attachment 1151793

Pretty much the same situation as burnley, but huddersfield i.m.o has a slightly more suited squad due to the wingers they have.

But your results seems to be pretty much the same.

View attachment 62296View attachment 62295View attachment 62294

View attachment 1151793

And then you have West Ham, who does have a even stronger, and more suited squad.

View attachment 62293View attachment 62292View attachment 62291View attachment 62290

Great Tactic, Thx Dude

Just a simply remark, I use Att.Movement all the time and results are good.
Don't understand why you suggest using Match Tactics ?

Great Tactic, Thx Dude

Just a simply remark, I use Att.Movement all the time and results are good.
Don't understand why you suggest using Match Tactics ?

Awesome! :D Hehe, well I do not really have a good explanation for it other than I have been using it since 2015, and been sticking to it ever since. Back then I felt a increase of the overall performance.

Awesome! :D Hehe, well I do not really have a good explanation for it other than I have been using it since 2015, and been sticking to it ever since. Back then I felt a increase of the overall performance.

for Example, my last results with Att.Movement :

View attachment 62289

PS : Sorry, i'm french so picture is in French ;-)

for Example, my last results with Att.Movement :

View attachment 1151801

PS : Sorry, i'm french so picture is in French ;-)

I have to say, I have been trying it for a couple of games now, and realize that I might have been a bit "blind" to (tactics only). Because it seemed to make a huge difference to the overall aggression and offensive movement to the team! Simply looks and feels more amazing after changing it to (Offensive movements)!!

I have to say, I have been trying it for a couple of games now, and realize that I might have been a bit "blind" to (tactics only). Because it seemed to make a huge difference to the overall aggression and offensive movement to the team! Simply looks and feels more amazing after changing it to (Offensive movements)!!

I'm glad you could test It ;-)