what do you think if i change the striker Role to Advanced Forward or Complete Forward?

Will IF work on winger position? Can player like Hazard from Chelsea play on AML position?

They will work, but. it will affect the number of chances the ST get. In other words, they will get more goals but less assists.

finally your back

Cheers! :D

thank you for make me like this game again so this is resume of my seasson with benfica not a big deal but look what in january make in my team and look my team i think its a great seasson for this team after all . before man utd games my 2 GK injury in the same game and i have to go with my 3 GK sorry for my english and i hope you like

You're welcome! :D

Do you ever change the mentality. For example at 60th minute you are losing 0-1, do you go control/attacking ?

Nope, but at times I use shouts "Demand more" or "show some passion!"

what do you think if i change the striker Role to Advanced Forward or Complete Forward?

You are better of playing them in the poacher role :) It is recommended that the Poacher you choose is more of a advanced forward to complete forward! So a fast poacher with good heading and physical abilities.

Won the PL with Palace in my first season!

Great job! Glad to see it worked for you! :D

The first I match I played with this tactic was the home game against Kobenhaven and I haven't conceded a goal in the league since I started using it.
filedetails

The first I match I played with this tactic was the home game against Kobenhaven and I haven't conceded a goal in the league since I started using it.
filedetails

Some great results there mate! :D Good job!

Glad to see it worked for you!

I have another question. Do you leave the midfielders as simply CM support or you can put them in AP/DLP/BBM ?

Seems to be working well at home, not conceding many due to dominating the game.

However playing away it just seems to fail. Conceding lots of goals from low crosses to near post. Any suggestions?

Seems to be working well at home, not conceding many due to dominating the game.

However playing away it just seems to fail. Conceding lots of goals from low crosses to near post. Any suggestions?

Hmm, what team do you play? How is your team dynamic? :)

I play as Blackpool in the Premier League, predicted 11th, currently 6th.

Dynamics are:

Match Cohesion - Very Good
Dressing Room - Excellent
Managerial Support - Excellent

I'm finding it absolutely impossible to keep a clean sheet, both Home and Away.

I play as Blackpool in the Premier League, predicted 11th, currently 6th.

Dynamics are:

Match Cohesion - Very Good
Dressing Room - Excellent
Managerial Support - Excellent

I'm finding it absolutely impossible to keep a clean sheet, both Home and Away.

Well, I can guarantee that it is possible to get frequent clean sheets with the tactic. Having said that, the problem is most likely to motivation/happines/moral of the team/players, or the overall quality of players.

Last edited:
Does your training stay the same throughout the entire season? Only asking as I am Burnley and for some reason I a getting quite a few injuries during training.

Does your training stay the same throughout the entire season? Only asking as I am Burnley and for some reason I a getting quite a few injuries during training.

Yes I do. But, if you struggle, I suggest to check rest before match :)

Going good with Burnely, sitting in 2nd place.
View attachment 62332

Doesn't keep as many clean sheets as I would like but a good 1 - 0 against Tottenham. Also in my next 6 games I have the likes of Arsenal, United, City and Chelsea. So wish me look for this horrid run of games.
View attachment 62331

Going good with Burnely, sitting in 2nd place.
View attachment 1151758

Doesn't keep as many clean sheets as I would like but a good 1 - 0 against Tottenham. Also in my next 6 games I have the likes of Arsenal, United, City and Chelsea. So wish me look for this horrid run of games.
View attachment 1151759

Good luck :D And let me know if the training (rest) had any affect!