Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
Is there anyway I can get this into FMT with out the desktop version? Could you screen print the instructions screen / set pieces?

thanks

Sorry to repost but this will probably get lost given at the bottom of previous page.

Guys guys, Tactics are there to ease the pain and give you something to work FROM, you have to do SOMETHING youreself aswell <3

Shouts, roles (very important!), and morale is hugely important this year, but if you want someone to play youre save to get youre team up there to sniff the medals then im sure someone can start a tread with a paypal link so you can feed them transfer founds irl :p

Be the Manager! learn, watch, observe, act! This is waht FM is about. No real life manager vent straight into the job of any team and vent on a 100 games unbeaten run regardless of opponents. Its a learningcurvem experience counts.

Night ya'll :D

You mean FM isnt me being the real life manager? :(

Shteve Mclaren says real life management is easier than FM

Guys guys, Tactics are there to ease the pain and give you something to work FROM, you have to do SOMETHING youreself aswell <3

Shouts, roles (very important!), and morale is hugely important this year, but if you want someone to play youre save to get youre team up there to sniff the medals then im sure someone can start a tread with a paypal link so you can feed them transfer founds irl :p

Be the Manager! learn, watch, observe, act! This is waht FM is about. No real life manager vent straight into the job of any team and vent on a 100 games unbeaten run regardless of opponents. Its a learningcurvem experience counts.

Night ya'll :D

Really? A heart ?
<3 ???
really

Sorry for my bad english x) i'm french !
Thanks for the tactic ! One question : In FM Touch the tactics works? :)

i take it that v3 is the tactic thats posted in #162 on page 17 or is it being added to the start of the thread?

There is one with TFF tweeks b0nb0n.
Page 22 post 211

Decided to try this out for my 3rd season at Spurs.

Used your tactics in the past and they've worked great.

Just hope this tactic and my team can take the title away from the gooners who won the league in the 2nd season.

Back