Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
How'd you score Bernardo Silva? Did you start a season in the Beta? In the Beta you could sign him easy, when the update came out, transfers were made a lot harder and I couldn't get him for the life of me. I've seen him win 5 Ballon d'Or's in simulations.

Umm earlier when i attempted to sign him i couldn't but i kept on scouting him for 3 months while also topping the league then i realized the "Has no interest in joining our club" symbol dissappeared a couple days before the transfer window ended and attempted and got him......He's been really amazing creating a lotta chances for Martial. Mammana has also been pretty good for me avg 7.04 He and Smalling has been a rock conceding 12 goals in 11 matches, most goals are due to Valencia's mistake at RB .-.

One thing I'm having trouble with when using this tactic and other good tactics on this forum, is that while I easily dominate and win home matches against everyone, winning away matches (even against small/weak teams) is a much bigger challenge.

I have only one problem with this tactic......."Yellow Cards" i get an avg of 2 per game ;-; and just got fined by the FA for getting 6......in the instructions i don't see the "get stuck in" instruction picked and my players have low aggressive ratings....anyway i can fix this?

Thank god its here. Created a manual one from last years instructions. Things i found, SS doesnt work on this years version as you cant instruction to close them down more which goes against the team instructions. Also o had problems with the CB, changed the roles to BPD D with spurs. Changed SS to AP and close down and gone from 13th to 7th in a few games. Beat arsenal 6_1. Eriksen is playing well now

Changed SS to AP

This changes the entire system ,

Wibe doesn't play the attacking midfield trio ,SS is not a creator like the AP ,is a 2nd Striker and more a goal threat in combination with the AF

- Anyone plays the overload version ?

-@ Wibe
Will you make a defensive/contain version ?

You have to tweak to your squad. Eirksen had a rating od less than 7 with the SS, has over 7.5 now as an AP. Same with the two CB changes. Will try this years version and see what happens.

This changes the entire system ,

Wibe doesn't play the attacking midfield trio ,SS is not a creator like the AP ,is a 2nd Striker and more a goal threat in combination with the AF

- Anyone plays the overload version ?

-@ Wibe
Will you make a defensive/contain version ?

I will look into it :P Just never made one before.. So not sure what to use yet

Plus you cant have a "pressing" tactic if one of your playera doesnt close down (SS).

Back