Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
Could you use lamela and son/chadli on the opposite sides, especially with FB overlapping?

How do you get the SS to close down? If this years is like last years, i found the AP closes down more and makes it more of a mid 3 than 442. Plus i found two CB better as BPD tham CD

Could you use lamela and son/chadli on the opposite sides, especially with FB overlapping?

You can use lamela on the right and son on the left.. though its preferable to use lamela on the left and son on the right

How do you setup your corners?
Left foot -> Right corner
Right foot -> Left corner?

Left foot -> Right Freekick
Right foot -> Left Freekick?

Ta

Guys guys, Tactics are there to ease the pain and give you something to work FROM, you have to do SOMETHING youreself aswell <3

Shouts, roles (very important!), and morale is hugely important this year, but if you want someone to play youre save to get youre team up there to sniff the medals then im sure someone can start a tread with a paypal link so you can feed them transfer founds irl :p

Be the Manager! learn, watch, observe, act! This is waht FM is about. No real life manager vent straight into the job of any team and vent on a 100 games unbeaten run regardless of opponents. Its a learningcurvem experience counts.

Night ya'll :D

depends:
View attachment 195387
View attachment 195386

so, conclusion - if ur team is predicted to relegate, it doesn't mean anything if ur team is more or less equal with other teams. eg. u can overachieve with Leicester, Bournemouth, QPR, even in Premier League. why? cos ur players, of course are worse, but not so much worse than players of other teams.
BUT
if ur team is predicted to relegate, and ur players are literally few levels lower than other teams in ur league, then... well, this tactic is amazing, but with **** players u'll achieve the most.. ****. ask why? cos this tactic is, again, amazing, but it doesn't use any bugs in match engine, any cheats, any backdoors, it's just, again, amazing tactic, and to make it work like it is, again, amazing, u just need better players. like i said before, if ur players are on similar or a bit less level than urs opponents then u will overachieve, in other case u'll be ****** off and u will want to punch ur laptop wondering why the heck it doesn't work.

This changes the entire system ,

Wibe doesn't play the attacking midfield trio ,SS is not a creator like the AP ,is a 2nd Striker and more a goal threat in combination with the AF

- Anyone plays the overload version ?

-@ Wibe
Will you make a defensive/contain version ?

i am using overload version whenever at home against smaller clubs. it worked well for me playing as milan. still of course i encountered few games with too many shots but ended up with a draw

Guys guys, Tactics are there to ease the pain and give you something to work FROM, you have to do SOMETHING youreself aswell <3

Shouts, roles (very important!), and morale is hugely important this year, but if you want someone to play youre save to get youre team up there to sniff the medals then im sure someone can start a tread with a paypal link so you can feed them transfer founds irl :p

Be the Manager! learn, watch, observe, act! This is waht FM is about. No real life manager vent straight into the job of any team and vent on a 100 games unbeaten run regardless of opponents. Its a learningcurvem experience counts.

wise words bro, well said.
i think this is the FM where i used a lot of shouts between the game and reacts to scorelines. cant simply plug a tactic and sit back anymore. and i did not complain though.
i still leave training, match preparation and team talks to my assistant. however, i take up the role training, ppm as per advised and change position roles according to the players' suitability.

Agree 100%

I found changing the striker to a poacher instead of advanced forward worked a lot better for me, especially when you have a quick striker with ppm's beat offside trap, get forward, and place shots.

Also hakim ziyech is beast at shadow striker, must buy!

Well said mate alot of plp just expext to just plug the tactic in and its just suppose to work you have to watch the make right shout rest or bench players teams talks

FMT

Is there anyway I can get this into FMT with out the desktop version? Could you screen print the instructions screen / set pieces?

thanks

Back