Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
So ehm, what's the best version of this and why?

I think its more reliable in attack, both home and away, and against weaker teams that park the bus.. (as I felt the "problem" was with the original tactic)

Corners sorted? I see others posting about set pieces in versions working?

First I want to show the most awesome hairstyle ever, (my best player) never going to sell him!

View attachment 194929

Then, a goal from last match, that I feel is perfect and what I aimed to achieve when starting..

[video=youtube;pL6OIdgPP4A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL6OIdgPP4A[/video]

When you start a new save, who coach your friendly games? Yourself or the assistant manager?

To start off, I hate micromanagement, so I leave most of my duties to the assistant manager, or the director of football.
So thing like Teamtalk and such, just let your assistant manager do it. Just make sure he has good man management and motivation.]
Could you post a screen shot of your staff responsibilities please, (Club + First Team) please

Wine, could you please screen print the team instructions page please!!! Thanks

Thank you for this tactic the results are unbelievable, have tried a lot of tactics on FM16 but this one is amazing.

View attachment 194863

The only minor downside is that after the 4-0 loss against barcelona in a friendly I though it might be a bit leaky against Top teams, so I created this version where I take the AMC and replace him with a CB, used it against real barca and chelsea worked wonderfully (should have won against chelsea 5 clear cut chances for me zero for them and i missed a penalty kick).

View attachment 194864

Again thank you!!!!! :D

Do you train the players for their positions (e.g. train all strikers as 'Advanced Forwards' and all MC players as CM)?

Also, maybe you could give a short overview of what you're looking for at each position?

Do you train the players for their positions (e.g. train all strikers as 'Advanced Forwards' and all MC players as CM)?

Also, maybe you could give a short overview of what you're looking for at each position?
Yes states that on op

Thank you for this tactic the results are unbelievable, have tried a lot of tactics on FM16 but this one is amazing.

View attachment 1004237

The only minor downside is that after the 4-0 loss against barcelona in a friendly I though it might be a bit leaky against Top teams, so I created this version where I take the AMC and replace him with a CB, used it against real barca and chelsea worked wonderfully (should have won against chelsea 5 clear cut chances for me zero for them and i missed a penalty kick).

View attachment 1004236

Again thank you!!!!! :D
Did you do any player instructions

Wine, could you please screen print the team instructions page please!!! Thanks

Hey man :) I can, yes... but that would not even make half the tactic, if your trying to implement it into the Tablet version.

But Il see what I can do

If u are losing at half time 0-1 or u going attack ? i mean if u really need some goals and make some chance ? sorry for bad english

Back