Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
If u are losing at half time 0-1 or u going attack ? i mean if u really need some goals and make some chance ? sorry for bad english

If I know that I play against a team that I know I should, and can beat (Favorite)...

If they score first, lets say after 20 min.. Then I first make a teamtalk saying (ASERTIVE) DEMAND MORE. Usually this helps a lot.

If your desperately in need of a goal then do the one above and set the strategy from COUNTER to OVERLOAD.

Having said that.. If I play against a simuler (NOT Favorite) or stronger side. I do the team talk thing again, but then I use (PASSIONATE) ENCOURAGE.

Last edited:
In 2nd Bundesliga, i'm manager of heidenheim and the most problem are cards taken by my players...

I don't get it.. how come I cant get v4 to work :( it seems so solid..

Doesn't work for me as well. Strong Liverpool side. Always concede early, sometimes I get the equalizer a few minutes after but then it just uphill, concede maybe one more and then I just don't dominate the match. Just now I lost 2-3 to Norwich. But then I don't expect it to be like in FM15 when I won the league unbeaten two years in a row an scored over 120 goals both seasons. Its a fun tactic, if I only get it to work :D Great job nonetheless.

I wonder how people get good resaults with this. I have tried with 3 difffrent teams, and I only get very bad resualts.

I take it if the SS (AMC) has "Comes deep to get ball" PPM it would be detrimental to the tactic?

Doesn't work for me as well. Strong Liverpool side. Always concede early, sometimes I get the equalizer a few minutes after but then it just uphill, concede maybe one more and then I just don't dominate the match. Just now I lost 2-3 to Norwich. But then I don't expect it to be like in FM15 when I won the league unbeaten two years in a row an scored over 120 goals both seasons. Its a fun tactic, if I only get it to work :D Great job nonetheless.

You should try the overload version. Also doing LFC save and tried the counter v2 and it didnt work (12th position in december). Will try the new v4 but i am really happy with overload(started again and sitting on top in december).

can you upload the overload version ? or is it just change the mentality to overload ? sorry have not played since Xmas been busy stuffing myself ;)

Hey TheWibe, I have good success with your tactic V3 (calamity corner tweak) but I have to be fair and honestly say that I play with PSG with tons of money and a team of mutants!!! I destroy the Ligue 1.

You've set the "shot less" to the 6 front players (Midfield and Forward). My 2 MC are Verratti and Pogba. I allowed Pogba to shoot "more often" leading to some spectacular goals!!!

- POGBA: long shots 19, strength 18, decision 15

My question is: can I do the same for the AMC and ST positions or will it make the tactic too unbalanced or out of control shots (on and off target)?

- AMC= James Rodriguez: long shots 17, finishing 15, vision 18, decision 16
- ST= Messi: just him you know!!! long shots 17, finishing 20, vision 20, decision 20

Either a) allow them to shoot more often or b) just untick the shoot less option?

With those caracteristiques, they should be able to know when to take their chance and shoot or when to pass the ball (they both have the same ratings with teamwork: 14 and passing: 18). Anyway, I'll keep this freedom to Pogba, but 3 in the same tactic?

I know we're talking about world class players who would do well in any teams or tactics. I wasn't really fond of playing a counter attack football with a highly structured shape without any creative freedom when you're such a favorite, but the results speak for themselves. I won everything with TFF's tactic the 1st season and the Sir Goalalot the 2nd...

Thanks buddy

Last edited:
[QUOTE=Medmax;2931884 My question is: can I do the same for the AMC and ST positions or will it make the tactic too unbalanced or out of control shots (on and off target)?

Think someone mentioned this earlier and he said it would be fine.

You should try the overload version. Also doing LFC save and tried the counter v2 and it didnt work (12th position in december). Will try the new v4 but i am really happy with overload(started again and sitting on top in december).

Do you use the overload one in AWAY games too?

Medmax;2931884 My question is: can I do the same for the AMC and ST positions or will it make the tactic too unbalanced or out of control shots (on and off target)? Think someone mentioned this earlier and he said it would be fine.[/QUOTE said:
For 1 player, it's fine, but for 3 in the same tactic?

Haha, instant result mate. Won against Crystal Palace (away) quite comfortably and dominated Bayern at home in CL Qtr finals :D

Last edited:
Back