Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
Hmm, so far the tactic is somewhat working. But against the smaller teams, I'm either losing or drawing.

Still early days yet so I'll continue to test it.

But in the first 2 group games of the Europa we've scored 11 goals and conceded only 2, so not sure why it's not performing in the league...

Also when it comes to your assistant saying the mentality should be changed, this player should play this role etc... does anyone change it, or do they ignore it?

a2b856a80da084ee0657a0e03d714429.png

V4 :)

Very impressed so far, doing well with Valencia in my second season. But my main problem has been that my striker isnt scoring many, I have aboubakar up front who has scored 6 in 17 and he was on the recommended player filters. Any tips to get him scoring more?

I was having decent success with my own tactics for a while but i wanted to try your tactic with new game so i gave it a try.

And you know what? It worked great for me! With Fenerbahçe, in first season, no transfers, I managed to get Champions League final which i lost against FC Bayern 1-0 in extra times (2 red cards sadly)... With my own tactics my biggest first season success was CL quarter finals so thats something really...

Apart from your core tactic, I used my own tweaks in some games, side team talks and my own set pieces. Thanks for sharing this mate....

PLaying Portsmouth in Lge 1 and leaking goals left right and centre with v4.0, getting the results...just though

what database do you use to play lower league crag?

Very apprehensive to switch to V4 after much success (14 points clear after 38 games in National League) using a tweaked version of V3 (AF (A) -> DLF (A), SS (A) -> AP (A), CD (D) -> BPD (D), FB (A) -> FB (S)). Worth noting V2 relegated me from League 2 last season so if history seems as if it's going to repeat itself early days in League 2 then I'll definitely switch to V4. Thanks for your contribution!

Very apprehensive to switch to V4 after much success (14 points clear after 38 games in National League) using a tweaked version of V3 (AF (A) -> DLF (A), SS (A) -> AP (A), CD (D) -> BPD (D), FB (A) -> FB (S)). Worth noting V2 relegated me from League 2 last season so if history seems as if it's going to repeat itself early days in League 2 then I'll definitely switch to V4. Thanks for your contribution!

any chance you could still upload it? It's quite annoying to figure out the roles seeing my game is in Dutch :P

Back