still think this is brilliant

I think Messi in here would be a huge flop playing in this tactic. lol Strikers can't score a goal. Fix the yellow cards and red card and you will a good tactic here but the strikers can't score. Aboubacar, who is a good goal machine for average teams = zero!

You can untick tackle hard from player instructions for defenders (dr,dl,dc,dc).

I think Messi in here would be a huge flop playing in this tactic. lol Strikers can't score a goal. Fix the yellow cards and red card and you will a good tactic here but the strikers can't score. Aboubacar, who is a good goal machine for average teams = zero!

I did some tweak. now its really huge difference in terms of getting cards and scoring goals by AMC, both winger and striker plying like superb for me. Overall 28 appearance he scored 32 goals for me. Big relief is not getting too many yellow cards. here is the result

View attachment 187564

Last edited:
Sir Goalalot for FM15 was amazing but for FM16 it really sucks...
If by the name ''Goalaot'' means conceding alot of goals and almost never scoring they yes, the tactic works a treat!
Last 5 games: 3-3, 2-2, 2-1 loss, 2-0 loss and 0-0.
I get someone sent of like every two games aswell, bullshit...

I did some tweak. now its really huge difference in terms of getting cards and scoring goals by AMC, both winger and striker plying like superb for me. Overall 28 appearance he scored 32 goals for me. Big relief is not getting too many yellow cards. here is the result

Can you pload your tweak please?

I am very suprised about all the bad things that are said about this tactic.

I am, as I told before, playing with Brøndby in Denmark. And I am i my 3.season, and I have won the league the first 2 seasons, and the Cup the first season. I was i CL group phase in the second season, and also i the 3.season.

I have not made any tweeks, only changed the corners.

Here are som screenshots with results and a good player stats :)

Results first season:
2v155c7.jpg
98679s.jpg

Second season:
2v12onc.jpg
6yi4iu.jpg

Third season(Until now):
vztpz.jpg

Magnus Eriksson:
2h7l4ll.jpg

And I have several players preforming very well :)

Great tactic :)

Don't understand how people arent getting any success with this tactic, by far the best I have used this year so far, just won Serie A with Lazio and Milik is on fire, plus a few posts back I achieved UCL qualifcation with Crystal Palace & Eibar in their 1st seasons, brilliant tactic, slight negative is the amount of cards I pick up which in turn see's players picking up bans often

View attachment 187128
View attachment 187127

Don't understand how people arent getting any success with this tactic, by far the best I have used this year so far, just won Serie A with Lazio and Milik is on fire, plus a few posts back I achieved UCL qualifcation with Crystal Palace & Eibar in their 1st seasons, brilliant tactic, slight negative is the amount of cards I pick up which in turn see's players picking up bans often

View attachment 1012765
View attachment 1012766

What skin is that mate? It looks really nice!

View attachment 1012765
View attachment 1012766

I got Wimbledon to Premiere League with this tactic. The secret i to find the right players

Do you have some SS of your Eibar save? I want to start with them too. Maybe SS of your transfers and best first 11?

I used this tactic along with 2 other tactics (I personally do not stick to tactics as I prefer to be flexible). Doing quite decent in the EPL in my second season with Middlesbrough despite not having the best players due to a horrendous low transfer budget of 9 mil.

My suggestion is that you must ensure your players are at least more than 3/4 radial green for the role/position. If they are not, even all star players can become **** in an ill fitted system. It's like going for high hanging crosses when your striker is Messi. Even messi can't do anything when your strategy is against him.

Last edited:
I changed the tactic to automatic fullbacks and flexibel on the mental, and i have got through to the Last 16 of the Champions League twice with IK Start (the club where wonderkid Ajer plays). First time in CL i was in the same group as Atletico Madrid, Liverpool and PSG, and won the group! Won 4-1 at Anfield

I play FC United of Manchester. In the beginning i used TTF tactic, but it was very hard to find player in lower leagues. I won Conference North and I was 14 or 15 in Football Conference. I switched to TheWibe's tactic. Worked like a charm. I won Football Conference, League Two and I've just won League One. Now I'm on a holiday. For me it's a very good tactic. I slight change teamtalks. First I use assistant teamtalks and after that I use assertive "Have faith" or something like that. When I back to home I'll post some SS of my United save.

I'm having difficulties with this tactic.. always conceding quick goals and not scoring enough. All players are three-quarters green on their compatibility.. I use Bologna and they have good striker on board (Destro). Who is the key to unlock the opposition's defense? Admittedly my SS is **** (Brienza, Driussi, Rizzo) and I don't have enough funds to bring anyone on loan. My defence is also leaking goals back and forth, can't do anything against quick strikers (Paloschi has done me two times and it could be five if he wasn't offside). Is that the issue also with the tactic?