I already sent them private messages because I thought and still think that it's not fair-play to post another tactic into Wibe topic.. But you've done it so I cannot be accused of anything :p

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Can you send me a tactic too?

Incredible

I prove it with Saint Pauli in 2.Bundesliga. Good results although I have a poor tactic knowledge of this yet. I am 1st with a prediction of 14th.

Other form to play it offensive\very offensive with flexible and the goals are instant. So AMAZING. Thank u

This tactic is king of draws for me. 12 matches played, 5 wins, 6 draws and 1 lost. No difference whether playing home and away. While the defence is solid, I hardly scored. Oh well time to find a new tactic

Hi!

Is there a different tactic for home and away like last year or should I change anything for away games or just use the one for everything?

Thanks!

Played for a full season with this tactic as Watford.

Changed the Shadow Striker to Attacking Playmaker and got better results. Finished the first season one spot off Euro qualification.

I have played 2 seasons with Brondby in Denmark.

I played to first half season with V3, and the rest with V4.
I had have great resuluts. I have several perodes with a lot of wins in row.

My wingers a my AM is very good in this tactic :)

Only bad thing is, that i get a lot of cards!

I will post some screenshots later :)

Last edited:
Well I tried other tactics and it is worst than this tactic so I came back to this tactic again and tweak again and again till I finally get it working. Still have lots of draws but I can score now though defense is more leaky but not THAT leaky. I finished 2nd in the league with Liverpool (couldve won the league if only I take my chances when Chelsea dropping points..) and won the UEFA cup :) FINALLY I managed to finish a season without restarting.

Now I hope this tactic works again in the second season though I kinda doubt it hmm

Best tactics ever from 2015. many tactics trying. But this amazing. Thanks to sir! But must fix corners no goals from corners at seaseon.