Excellent tactic, playing as Hearts in the first season, sitting top six points clear of Celtic at the start of January.

I just have a couple of questions if anyone can answer them:

* Is there any way to cut down the horrific amount of Yellow Cards your Team picks up without affecting the tactic?
* Has anyone tried having the wingers or indeed all 3 attacking midfielders swap positions in the individual instructions & if so has it worked?

Any help is appreciated :)

James

You can remove hard tackle from player instructions to reduce the yellow cards,i usually do that in game after 3 or more players get booked

I started season very well now 5-6 racing while I make opportunities to score many goals enters not with anything you can tell me what's wrong suddenly ? using version 4 and version 4 strikerGoalTweak-test

I'm not complaining because i am sitting on top of the league with LFC but i just lost 6:0 to ManCity... i dont know if my players were hangover or something but **** i was really suprised waching this game :)

ussing the overload version

This tactic seems good to lower clubs, right? I'm giving TTF's berserk a try on my Leeds, we've been perfoming better than expected but sometimes it feels like a tactic to bigger clubs.

I'll give this one a try on Championship very soon.

Anyone who has tried to remove hard tackles from the tactic and does it affect the outcome?

This has been an interesting tactic for me personally I started with V2 originally (was very good)...then results slowed (draws) read all about calamity corners (was interested) but did not use and finally went for the V4 which gave very good results to begin but like everyone else here the yellow cards (and reds) became frustrating. I'm into my 4th season now with Manchester United and I must admit I started my own tactic using overload and am having great success again. It is my opinion (and I might be wrong) but this game engine is different to all the other game engines from years before....YOU CAN'T RILEY ON A SINGLE TACTIC. I urge you guys make your own, the results will come and once the team become over familiar with that tactic, start another. You should obviously trying to keep the same set of players for your team playing week in and week out by I know this is not always possible. I've noticed when I change players in the team for a new game results don't always go my way so try restrict player changes during the season. Good Luck !! Make an OVERLOAD tactic with very fluid...these work !!

Tactics is very good. I am playing with AS Roma. only problem is i am getting too many yellow cards. I am in year 2022-23. last season my team got worst discipline records in terms of yellow and red cards (almost like 134 yellow and 6 Red). Is there anyway to reduce this poor discipline?

Last edited:
Tactics is very good. I am playing with AS Roma. only problem is i am getting too many yellow cards. I am in year 2022-23. last season my team got worst discipline records in terms of yellow and red cards (almost like 134 yellow and 6 Red). Is there anyway to reduce this poor discipline?
You can untick tackle hard from player instructions for defenders (dr,dl,dc,dc).

for 2016...goalalot tactic not alot goal from striker.........i dont know what happen

nope

it just doesn't work with tottenham. 6 points on 7 matches. i deleted the game and restart so...