Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
Trying this with Olympique Marseille. In the start it wasn't impressive. I did win a couple of games, but my strikers couldn't score (I use Gustaf Nilsson from Sweden and Michy Batshuayi) - But after selling Michy and signing Moussa Dembele from Fulham (5 goals in 2 games) i seem to win more games. At the moment 1 after 21 games with 2 points down to PSG on second.

Last edited:
I think those corners were made by someone else. Not me.

Possibly mikenutz posted them a while back. I'm not 100% sure.

in lowest league this tac is horrible.

Problem with this in lower league is the D Line and offside trap as the defenders there are slow and dumb, not always, but most of the time. You can change that obviously.

the tactic got 4 attacking duty,i think this should be a attacking mentality's tactic.
sometime change mentality to attacking,& the game tempo became more faster.

Hi, do this tactic work before the patch 16.2? it seems that my steem account dont oppdatet and i cant fint the link for oppdate to patch 16.2

So where can we find the corner settings exactly? Theres not much point in will showing that a corner tweak scores 4-6% more (cant remember the exact number) but dosent say where we can see what to change or even what to change.

it seems that u have pirated version :).

Then its a official sold thru steam pirated version, but stranger **** has happened....

now that we have finnished our bad jokes, can you help me with my question please?

it seems that u have pirated version :).

There isn't even a fully functional pirated version out for FM 2016...

Then its a official sold thru steam pirated version, but stranger **** has happened....

now that we have finnished our bad jokes, can you help me with my question please?

Have you turned off automatic updates mate?

Right-click FM in the games list and press Properties and go to Updates. Does it say "Always keep this game up to date"? If not choose that.

Last edited:
ITs on"high priority always update this game first" or something like that, but nothing has happenend still. Ive logged on/off a coulple of times aswell...
tanks for tryng to help me out mate.

ITs on"high priority always update this game first" or something like that, but nothing has happenend still. Ive logged on/off a coulple of times aswell...
tanks for tryng to help me out mate.

Do you have a Mac?

Nope.

This is a third mid-table team in Vanarama North or South I've tried and it's always the same. Full-preseason, got some players to suit the tactic, playing FMT so no familiarity issues.

Always get results like these.

HbHASbR.png

The search for a true lower league tactic continues.

Back