Site Improvements Suggestions

On the Downloads when you click a download and you see the comment a Mod's box of writing is in green. Premium Members name should be in our Blue colour like our name.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but when you reach a certain number of posts you unlock different features of the site.
For example , once you reach 100 posts you can create a thread in the Story section.
1000 posts - Name change

These are just some examples , i'm sure if this idea is implemented then you could think up better things to unlock etc :)

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but when you reach a certain number of posts you unlock different features of the site.
For example , once you reach 100 posts you can create a thread in the Story section.
1000 posts - Name change

These are just some examples , i'm sure if this idea is implemented then you could think up better things to unlock etc :)
it would only encourage people to spam post

1000 posts - Name change

good idea for increasing members, but bad idea with people posting literally anything just to get their count up.

sorry that was my stepson I have now banned him from using my FM Base account and apologised to all concerned :(

Similar to the story section, how about kit request threads have to be approved by a moderator.

On the Downloads when you click a download and you see the comment a Mod's box of writing is in green. Premium Members name should be in our Blue colour like our name.

Back