Site Improvements Suggestions

See, I now have some Rep, am I able to see what post it was for, who gave me it? Ect..

See, I now have some Rep, am I able to see what post it was for, who gave me it? Ect..

if you click on your like, latest posts rep, it comes up with whos repped you I think...

How long is Sam banned for?

Can you see who gave you your rep?

Edit: Never mind , second questions been answered.

I can only see a comment on the repped post, not who repped it. :/

Think only staff can see who repped you. Might be wrong though.

As a WC mod I can see it ;) in my USER CP, as I said about 10 posts up.

"You currently have 7204 reputation point(s)."

How many points do you get for one rep? XD

All this rep business is balls, and needs resetting to zero for everyone if not deleting.

User CP
Then under 'Latest Infractions Received' it now has 'Latest Reputation Received'

So you can see what thread it was on, and the reason they gave you it..

-More warnings and less infractions for little things like Sig size and a matter of opinion/ a sense of humour

I've read the word rep so many times it no longer looks like a word. :S

I think you should be able to close your own threads to stop spamming , without havin to ask a Mod/Admin

Reputation system is bugged and stupid, please remove.

/Signed

This has got me confused, how do I see how much rep I have?

On your profile on the right hand side you'll see a green square. Once you've got more Rep you'll get more green squares.

If you go on your User CP you'll be able to see if you've been given any Rep points and what thread they were given to you in.

Although, I think there is something up.. As I have only been repped twice, yet I have 7000+ rep points. Surely that can't be right?

On your profile on the right hand side you'll see a green square. Once you've got more Rep you'll get more green squares.

If you go on your User CP you'll be able to see if you've been given any Rep points and what thread they were given to you in.

Although, I think there is something up.. As I have only been repped twice, yet I have 7000+ rep points. Surely that can't be right?

It is bugged, as I said in my previous post.

13east, for example, has 10,000 reputation and is considered an 'FM Base Legend' despite only being on the forum for a few months.

Thanks for filling me in :)

Back