Site Improvements Suggestions

Er... am I the only one who's noticed that almost everyone "has a brilliant future"?

-More warnings and less infractions for little things like Sig size and a matter of opinion/ a sense of humour

What's opinion and sense of humour got to do with sig sizes. The sig rules are not hard to follow. Wouldn't call sigs 'little things' when you're getting infracted because they're too big.

-More warnings and less infractions for little things like Sig size and a matter of opinion/ a sense of humour
we did give out plenty of warnings, lee has been talking about sig sizes for forever for example. people ignored them = infractions get handed out

Please point out to me, a single funny post you have made (and been infracted for). :S

Edit was unnecessary. ;)

Not sure on this rep thing, seems wildly inconsistent. Still, hey ho.

I should get some rep for my logos XD

Nice idea though, will find out who the 'tards are now...

1) How do you see how much rep you have
2) What is it based on
3) Why have I got none :(

1) How do you see how much rep you have
2) What is it based on
3) Why have I got none :(

*Sigh*

Check your profile.

Perhaps shutting people up about getting a point/rep system?

Cause you're not loved.

*Sigh*

Check your profile.

Perhaps shutting people up about getting a point/rep system?

Cause you're not loved.

:'( I'm not loved :'(

And I meant what factor go into your rep increasing or decreasing.

:'( I'm not loved :'(

And I meant what factor go into your rep increasing or decreasing.

When someone presses your 'rep' button you get more rep, although this will likely be due to a helpful/good post/good thread.

I'm not sure how it does or if it can decrease.

nice to see an auction game section due to the amount of auction games going on at the moment.

I just thought I would re-enable the built in reputation system, it's nothing major. To be honest I'm still not exactly sure how it all works.

Will trial it for a few days and then will either scrap it or keep it depending on how it goes.

from this thread we've already seen how much spam these rep related posts can create. Will also create arguments among those who want to have the most rep ever. Good idea trailing it for a couple days but I would day scrap it personally

I just thought I would re-enable the built in reputation system, it's nothing major. To be honest I'm still not exactly sure how it all works.

Will trial it for a few days and then will either scrap it or keep it depending on how it goes.

It should be a very good system as long as people don't just hand out rep for nothing or to mates just because. If they use it wisely, and give rep on posts/threads that merit the use of it, thats cool(H)

It should be a very good system as long as people don't just hand out rep for nothing or to mates just because. If they use it wisely, and give rep on posts/threads that merit the use of it, thats cool(H)

If there was some sort of limit set on the amount a day you can use or something, or more for premium members etc, it may work more effectively

If someone could explain how it works? As I've been given rep 3 times yet have over 8,000 points.

Surely that can't be correct?

Back