Site Improvements Suggestions

If there was some sort of limit set on the amount a day you can use or something, or more for premium members etc, it may work more effectively

Or, members should just use it when they need to, rather than just passing it around like AIDs.

Or, members should just use it when they need to, rather than just passing it around like AIDs.

Ye i agree with that, which is what i would do, but you know as many of us do that there are some absolute...

.. on Base and will just throw them around all over the place.

just wish I could donate some of my points to my club lol.

Don't really see what Reputation points add that Likes don't already cover. Just seems like a way for members to send their friends as many 'reps' as they can. Added to the fact that it's clearly bugged and recent members somehow have thousands of points makes it not worthwhile.

Sean
A possible way to decide to keep the new rep system or not could be in a couple days making it the poll of the week. That way you can say how many people want to keep it or no

Rep is unnecessary IMO as the 'Like' system that has been in place for a while fits the bill perfectly.

TBH.

If every **** shut up telling everybody in this thread what rep they are, it would be forgotten about in days.

Bad repping you all.

TBH.

If every **** shut up telling everybody in this thread what rep they are, it would be forgotten about in days.

Bad repping you all.

+1 rep from me XD

Just to **** you off.

Rep is unnecessary IMO as the 'Like' system that has been in place for a while fits the bill perfectly.
Exactly. IMO rep systems don't work. I have been on other forums where it is used. All that ends up happening is people start trying to push others into giving them rep - deserved or not. Not exactly a good thing considering the community atmosphere we have going here ;)

Yup, it's to do with rep, check out your profile. In the top right corner will be your rep.

This. Hi DMF!

Why was my name mentioned? :$

Anyway, REP system confuses me, but meh - don't really care about it tbh.

Why was my name mentioned? :$

Anyway, REP system confuses me, but meh - don't really care about it tbh.

what's the rep system for anyways ?

Meh it's not really confusing and the "what's it for" has been answered. It's a pointless addition to a forum to stop members asking for a rep or points system to be added.

Your reputation literally means nothing in life. It's basically an idiots post count, i.e. Idiots think the higher it is the better you are.

Enjoy.

tbh couldn't care about rep. would prefer having lower points due to sensible threads and discussions, than having high rep due to talking gobbledegook

Do Auction Games go on recent threads list?

If they dont maybe put them in it?

As far as I'm aware, every single thread, with the exception of stories, appear in the list. I'm pretty sure I see an Auction game thread in the list every day.

As far as I'm aware, every single thread, with the exception of stories, appear in the list. I'm pretty sure I see an Auction game thread in the list every day.

Hhmm well maybe i miss them then :)

I know when we game them a sub forum it may have changed things. Dunc asked Lee to fix it but I couldn't tell you if he has or not. It shouldn't be a problem if you subscribe or just check the section though. It's not exactly massive. ^^)

Auction Games only got their own subforum recently though, pretty sure it doesn't show in the recent threads list, but you can keep up to date by subscribing to them.

Back