Six Nations 2011

quality despaly by england out played italy in all facets today that ashton is star in making england for grandslam?

England pwned in that game - has Ashton got the Six Nations record for number of tries in a campaign yet :p
Well first person to score four in a six nations game I think, last time it happened was a looong time ago in the five nations according to the BBC. Not sure about the record for most in a campaign but he could certainly do it.

Great display from England, surprised by Italy as I thought they would give England a run for their money after last week. Sham Ashton is such a **** other wise I would like him. Grand slam here we come :D

Watched the England game instead of any of that Manchester derby pish!

Disappointed by the result, I thought Italy were improving until they took some massive steps backwards in that game. England looked worryingly impressive, although the quality of the opposition has to be taken into account. Hopefully Scotland can register their first win of the campaign soon, should be a good game!

The record number of tries scored in one championship is 8 I think so Ashton has two more to get.

Watched the England game instead of any of that Manchester derby pish!

Disappointed by the result, I thought Italy were improving until they took some massive steps backwards in that game. England looked worryingly impressive, although the quality of the opposition has to be taken into account. Hopefully Scotland can register their first win of the campaign soon, should be a good game!
to be fair to put into context, look at how italy nearly beat ireland. beating italy is about playing an expansive game something we've not too fluid with, until recently

I think the records still count

Slightly different tournament though isn't it. Anyway, Johnson even had a smile on at the end of the game, he must be absolutely chuffed at the result

to be fair to put into context, look at how italy nearly beat ireland. beating italy is about playing an expansive game something we've not too fluid with, until recently
sorry mike but off topic does your guide work with all patches of game?

Slightly different tournament though isn't it. Anyway, Johnson even had a smile on at the end of the game, he must be absolutely chuffed at the result

Surely scoring 8 against fewer teams is more impressive. Still some things England need to work on to have a chance in New Zealand such as Ashtons dive when he scores.

I was talking to my dad about this funnily enough (who's English, which makes for some interesting arguments/debates!). We couldn't make up our minds whether England were far better than Ireland, or if Italy's performance was notably worse. What was evident was that as the game wore on, Italy's tackles became non-existent and it flattered some of England's runners.

But that's taking nothing away from their performance. England were far more attacking and expansive than against Wales, and despite my dislike of them, it was good rugby to watch, especially when the backs came on to the ball at pace.

Didn't see too much of Ben Foden which was a shame, but I guess he didn't really need to do a lot.

I was talking to my dad about this funnily enough (who's English, which makes for some interesting arguments/debates!). We couldn't make up our minds whether England were far better than Ireland, or if Italy's performance was notably worse. What was evident was that as the game wore on, Italy's tackles became non-existent and it flattered some of England's runners.

But that's taking nothing away from their performance. England were far more attacking and expansive than against Wales, and despite my dislike of them, it was good rugby to watch, especially when the backs came on to the ball at pace.
i'd say its a mix of both. italy certainly got worse tackling wise, but i think by then they were largely broken by our running play

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

sorry mike but off topic does your guide work with all patches of game?
which guide?

i'd say its a mix of both. italy certainly got worse tackling wise, but i think by then they were largely broken by our running play

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

which guide?
ur guide to united mate

Good game at twickenham. But Italy's tackling was a disgrace, nothing compared to what they did against ireland last week.
Outside of Rome, Italy is extremely weak and vulnerable.
The match of the tournament is tomorrow at 15:00.

My money is on Ireland to win with at least 1 try from O'Driscoll. If he scores 2 tries, he will beat the tournament top scorer, ian smith.