Six Nations 2011

Absolutely brilliant.

Fantastic result - we have been dominant all game. Bowe and D'Arcy are two cracker players, and O'Gara played an important role when he came on. O'Connell put in a good shift - great at the line outs - as per usual. Wish Stringer came on earlier though.

I am now a Welshman for the day. Go Wales! 27 points is possible :)

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Good to have something to walk out proud with - by no means did we do ourselves justice this year though. Shame.

delighted with the result never looked lie losing from the start

Absolutely brilliant.

Fantastic result - we have been dominant all game. Bowe and D'Arcy are two cracker players, and O'Gara played an important role when he came on. O'Connell put in a good shift - great at the line outs - as per usual. Wish Stringer came on earlier though.

I am now a Welshman for the day. Go Wales! 27 points is possible :)

You were great going forward but a bit shaky in defence at points. Jonny Sexton had an awesome game, pulling the strings from stand off, hes gonna be a great player. We had a brief period of possession but just couldnt keep a hand on the ball!

Got a bit ****** off with the ref at one point, he seemed to just ignore your pack not binding properly at scrums and it took him about 5 more times to realise, also there were a few forward passes in the build up to bowes try that should have been caught. Just seemed to forget they happened, and notice everything England did wrong. But the ref didnt play the game, england did and they were poor today. Why didn't Ireland play like that for the rest of the tournament?

Pleased to see Strettle got a game, think hes a top class player and hes been unlucky with injuries over the last few years. Disappointed that we didnt manage to win the Grand Slam but then again I cant see Wales getting 27 points on France in Paris. Impossible is a word I'd like to use, but after today i'm not counting my chickens.

At the end of the day the extra motivation for Ireland of stopping England winning the Grand Slam paid off.

They wont have that in the World Cup, or their home support so it will be interesting what happens in New Zealand

At the end of the day the extra motivation for Ireland of stopping England winning the Grand Slam paid off.

They wont have that in the World Cup, or their home support so it will be interesting what happens in New Zealand

England will be the ones who get the furthest in the WC. I think if we win our group we avoid New Zealand and South Africa until the final, with a possible meeting with France in the Quarters and Australia/Wales in the Semis.

Question for England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland fans - Who would you like to see make the starting line up for the World Cup?

You were great going forward but a bit shaky in defence at points. Jonny Sexton had an awesome game, pulling the strings from stand off, hes gonna be a great player. We had a brief period of possession but just couldnt keep a hand on the ball!

Got a bit ****** off with the ref at one point, he seemed to just ignore your pack not binding properly at scrums and it took him about 5 more times to realise, also there were a few forward passes in the build up to bowes try that should have been caught. Just seemed to forget they happened, and notice everything England did wrong. But the ref didnt play the game, england did and they were poor today. Why didn't Ireland play like that for the rest of the tournament?

Pleased to see Strettle got a game, think hes a top class player and hes been unlucky with injuries over the last few years. Disappointed that we didnt manage to win the Grand Slam but then again I cant see Wales getting 27 points on France in Paris. Impossible is a word I'd like to use, but after today i'm not counting my chickens.

Agree on Sexton - looks a very good prospect for us. But, prior to this game his kicking has been very poor, he needs to work on it and be consistent with it.

Question for England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland fans - Who would you like to see make the starting line up for the World Cup?
For England, honestly I don't think Hape is good enough and if Manu Tuilagi stays on form with Leicester he should take his place in the centres.

Other than that I don't think there should be many changes other than Courtney Lawes and Tom Croft coming back into the starting XV.

For England, honestly I don't think Hape is good enough and if Manu Tuilagi stays on form with Leicester he should take his place in the centres.

Other than that I don't think there should be many changes other than Courtney Lawes and Tom Croft coming back into the starting XV.

Courtney Lawes is **** compared to Tom Palmer//Simon Shaw (even if hes getting on, still got bags of experience which England need for a relatively young squad going into a world cup) and Louis Deacon who is very good. Tom Croft should start, hes a great back row forward along with Haskell and Nick Easter. They work well together and we haven't had a decent back row since the days of Neil Back, Richard Hill and Dallaghio.