Six Nations 2011

Hopefully Kelly Brown isn't out for too long. Vital player for Saracens :S What happened btw?

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Pitchside reporter Jill Douglas relays that Kelly Brown is conscious and talking to medical staff after his blow to the head. Good news.

Great to hear, hopefully he'll be available for the play offs :)

Oh dear referee, looks as if he's about to ball his eyes out :$

this is why you should stretch before hand kids, its not just for wimps ;)

whats th e score?

12-9 to England and Scotland currently have a player in the sin bin.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Fantastic tackle by Patterson to stop the try but I feel Foden should have passed it to Cueto.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO, good to see Croft return to side and score a try. 19-9 should be game over.

Last edited:
Credit to the Scot's for pushing us all the way, we could have applied ourselves a bit better, but you can't always play well.

Grand Slam still on, never imagined it before the tournament began.

Well Done lads, finish the job off in style now!

Grand Slam here we come ;)

Still need some big improvements if we are to challenge for the World Cup though.

Credit to the Scot's for pushing us all the way, we could have applied ourselves a bit better, but you can't always play well.

Grand Slam still on, never imagined it before the tournament began.

Well Done lads, finish the job off in style now!

Really?

Was pretty sure either you lot or the French would have won the grand slam.

Ye really, i was convinced the French would walk it.

After the Autumn internationals I had doubts over France. After the Australia victory in the summer I thought we would probably win the grand slam.

Argh. Very frustrated, although I'll admit England were the better side and deserved their win really.

I'm annoyed at some of the key decisions made by the referee though. Trying not to be the stereotypical bitter Scot, but I did think some of the decisions changed the game. I thought Barclay's sinbinning looked very harsh (if Brian Moore says it's harsh, then it's definitely harsh) and Scotland conceded the try while down to 14 men. Also I think the pass leading up to the try was forward. So I don't think it should have been awarded. But oh well. At least we scored a nice try!

Argh. Very frustrated, although I'll admit England were the better side and deserved their win really.

I'm annoyed at some of the key decisions made by the referee though. Trying not to be the stereotypical bitter Scot, but I did think some of the decisions changed the game. I thought Barclay's sinbinning looked very harsh (if Brian Moore says it's harsh, then it's definitely harsh) and Scotland conceded the try while down to 14 men. Also I think the pass leading up to the try was forward. So I don't think it should have been awarded. But oh well. At least we scored a nice try!

Typical bitter Scot. ;)

Was it a good game? Missed it. :(

Typical bitter Scot. ;)

Was it a good game? Missed it. :(

Not particularly. Was fairly close all game apart from the brief stage when England went 10 points up but were quickly pegged back.

It was very scrappy which played into Scotland's hands I think. England destroyed us at the set piece.

Saracens actually have a player in the squad :O Hopefully we can secure the grand slam tomorrow with a nice win over Ireland

So it's the final day of the 2011 Six Nations.

Can't wait for England's Grandslam decider against Ireland. An improved performance is needed by England from last week but the same has to be said about Ireland, it's going to be close...

Absolute disgrace from England.

No desire. No drive. Do they even want the Grand Slam? At this rate Ireland are going to batter us, we need to take the ball on and have a go at their three quarters, especially Darcy. He isn't the best tackler and we need to exploit this with Banahan and the crash ball. Support needs to be there if Ireland are gonna keep lifting us off the ground - we need that ball recycled immediately if thats gonna happen and its just not worked for us so far.

Also, stupid ****** penalties we keep giving away such as offside for Bowes try that should have never ever have happened - that was a school try, Bowe just ran at us cos we couldnt be arsed and he knew he'd score.

******* ridiculous England. Sort it out, you had the Six Nations in one hand at the start of this game.

Absolute disgrace from England.

No desire. No drive. Do they even want the Grand Slam? At this rate Ireland are going to batter us, we need to take the ball on and have a go at their three quarters, especially Darcy. He isn't the best tackler and we need to exploit this with Banahan and the crash ball. Support needs to be there if Ireland are gonna keep lifting us off the ground - we need that ball recycled immediately if thats gonna happen and its just not worked for us so far.

Also, stupid ****** penalties we keep giving away such as offside for Bowes try that should have never ever have happened - that was a school try, Bowe just ran at us cos we couldnt be arsed and he knew he'd score.

******* ridiculous England. Sort it out, you had the Six Nations in one hand at the start of this game.
do they realise they can still lose the Six nations if wales hammer france (not impossible by any means)

do they realise they can still lose the Six nations if wales hammer france (not impossible by any means)

It is virtually impossible tbh, Wales will struggle to win against France let alone hammer them.

Johnson really needs to start picking the right players. I may be biased but only having one Saracens player in the whole squad is a disgrace. A number of our players could start for England but England continuously overlook Saracens players :S

It is virtually impossible tbh, Wales will struggle to win against France let alone hammer them.

Johnson really needs to start picking the right players. I may be biased but only having one Saracens player in the whole squad is a disgrace. A number of our players could start for England but England continuously overlook Saracens players :S

I thought we'd beat Ireland comfortably going off form but you never know. Wales are more than capable of pulling out a performance.