SK Senior & Youth Training Schedules | Regular, Injury, Pre-Season |

skfm

Reaction score
Hello to all! :)
So before I begin with the description, this is the link so that you don't have to scroll all the way down:

All Schedules
SK Senior & Youth Training Schedules
Alternate Link(Mediafire)

UPDATE:
If you just want one or some of the 6 sub-schedules:

SENIOR (33 Schedules)

Regular
(11 Schedules)

Injured
(11 Schedules)

Pre-Season
(11 Schedules)

YOUTH (33 Schedules)

Regular
(11 Schedules)

Injured
(11 Schedules)

Pre-Season
(11 Schedules)

It's fileserve, I don't know what's the policy here about outside servers but I read that it's just highly recommended to use fm-base servers, not that it's compulsory.

How many Schedules are there?
I have made 66 training schedules which includes Youth as well as Senior Training Schedules. So what I've done is make 11 basic schedules for certain player positions(mentioned below) and multiply those as Regular(11), Injured(11) and Pre-Season(11) for Senior(33) as well as Youth players(33) which makes 66.

What is the benefit of Pre-Season Schedules?
Pre-Season training is something I had absolutely wonderful results with in FM 2010! Pre-Season, of course, is the period between the players coming back from holiday and when the actual competitive season kicks off. There are Friendly matches during pre-season. We usually get a good 2 months of Pre-Season when you can apply these Schedules and see the effects. What I have effectively done, is increase the focus on Strength and Aerobics for pre-season while keeping other training categories around the same but also increasing some of them 'cos either way there will be 'Very Heavy' Workload. Intense Physical Training is always best done during Pre-Season. Those having problems with Squad Fitness Levels and Stamina of players will find this very helpful and around 2 years in, you can visibly see the team lasting longer on the field as well as during the course of the season. For me, half the squad would increase in one or more out of Strength/Stamina/Pace/Agility and other physical attributes like that during and for the first few months after every pre-season.

Why use Injured Training Schedules?
Injured schedules are so that you can put players returning back from injury into these regimes so that they aren't directly put back into the usual workload. I usually put injured players into this schedule the very day they get injured, not that it affects them while they're not in training(but who knows? :p) but so I don't have to keep it in mind till he returns to training. It really helps in the rehab especially after long term injuries.

Workload for specific Schedules?
The Workload I have kept for the Regular schedules are right at the brink between Medium and Heavy. It's Medium, but if you increase even one slider, the Workload becomes Heavy. Of course, you can adjust this once you've imported the schedules. For Injured Schedules, Workload is still Medium but near the halfway mark in the Workload slider. For Pre-Season, though, the Workload is the Heaviest possible as there is no competitive matches and no fatigue to worry about for a long time. However, of course, you can drag back the Workload slider if you don't prefer the heaviest or say if you want to reduce it before Friendly matches, etc :)

What are the Schedules?
The 11 basic Schedules I mentioned are:

GKs
Centrebacks
Fullbacks
Wingbacks
Def Midfielders
Centre Midfield
Att Midfielders
Wing Midfielder
Support Striker
Centre Forward
Target Man

Then, there are

GK Injured
CB Injured
FB Injured...... and so on just like the regulars with abbreviations for all positions

and

GK Pre-Season
CB Pre-Season
FB Pre-Season...... and so on

Youth Training?
For youths, I have adopted a sensitive yet effective approach. The Schedules' names are similar with just a 'Y' at the beginning. So

Y GK, Y Fullbacks...
and Y DM Injured, Y CF Injured...
and Y WM Pre-Season, Y SS Pre-Season and so on and so forth...

Screenshots?
Here are 12 Screenshots that I have taken as a preview for the regime:

SENIOR

Regular:

1.%20GKs%20Screenshot.png

2.%20SS%20Screenshot.png

Injured:

3.%20FB%20Injured%20Screenshot.png

4.%20WM%20Injured%20Screenshot.png

Pre-Season:

5.%20CB%20Pre-Season%20Screenshot.png

6.%20TM%20Pre-Season%20Screenshot.png

YOUTH

Regular:

7.%20WB%20Youth%20Screenshot.png

8.%20CF%20Youth%20Screenshot.png

Injured:

9.%20DM%20Youth%20Injured%20Screenshot.png

10.%20SS%20Youth%20Injured%20Screenshot.png

Pre-Season:

11.%20GK%20Youth%20Pre-Season%20Screenshot.png

12.%20WM%20Youth%20Pre-Season%20Screenshot.png

Additional File Info?
So in the RAR that I have uploaded, there are two files. One is Senior Schedules and the other, Youth Schedules. If you want both, extract both files. If not, choose whichever one you need. These two files together have all the 66 schedules I mentioned, but in case you need ONLY pre-season or ONLY Regular, either just Delete those that you don't need after Importing(see below), or if you can't do that, leave a message here and I'll divide them into 6 different parts- Senior Regular, Senior Injured and Senior Pre-Season; Youth Regular, Youth Injured and Youth Pre-Season(UPDATE: This has now been done!). ;)

Importing the Schedules?
1. After downloading the File, extract using WinRAR to any folder.
2. Go into the game, load your save and go to Training.
3. In Schedules, click on Manage Schedules and then Import.
4. Here, go to folder where you extracted the files and select them.
5. Import, click OK and you will now have all the training schedules- Senior Schedules in Senior Training Screen and Youth Schedules in Youth Training Screen!
6. Put players into corresponding schedules and that's it! :)

Additional Help?
Downloading File(s)
Extracting the RAR(s)

PLEASE let me know how it works out for you! I know I am not even close to some others here who make outstanding schedules but this is just something I tried, so would love to hear what you guys have to say! So suggestions and constructive criticism are very much welcome! :)

Cheerios and hoping for some positive reactions!

SKFM

Last edited:
Nice efford mate, I'll give it a try.

About injuried schedule, u put yr player in the very first day he get injuried until...???

_perfido_

Nice efford mate, I'll give it a try.

About injuried schedule, u put yr player in the very first day he get injuried until...???

_perfido_

Thanks. :)

I usually take my players out of Injured Schedule and put them back into Regular Schedule when they reach 92-95% fitness.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Just to be clear, the Pre-Season Schedules are focused for Intense Physical Training! So Strength and Aerobics will have high focus whereas other training categories will either stay around the same or be increased...

Will Edit it in soon...

Its amazing! really! players are improving rapidly with my Portsmouth team!!! TNKS!

Players don't train when they are injured with a red injury sign. A light injury sign of orange means they resume training, i think a light schedule is best for getting them to recover, light to medium strength and aerobic, medium tactics and then light everything else, it doesn't need to be position specific.

Its amazing! really! players are improving rapidly with my Portsmouth team!!! TNKS!

Great! Nice to hear that it is working for you. :)

Players don't train when they are injured with a red injury sign. A light injury sign of orange means they resume training, i think a light schedule is best for getting them to recover, light to medium strength and aerobic, medium tactics and then light everything else, it doesn't need to be position specific.

Thank you for that advice. :) I knew that the players don't train when injured, as I said:

I usually put injured players into this schedule the very day they get injured, not that it affects them while they're not in training(but who knows? :p) but so I don't have to keep it in mind till he returns to training.

But do you think it affects at least slightly due to the different kind of strength, aerobic and position specific categories like attacking for midfielders and wingers, defending for CBs, etc? So in that case, isn't it really better to put them into position specific injured schedules so that for the week or sometimes more that they will take from coming back to training(i.e. change from red to orange injury sign) till they get 90+% fit, they get exactly the kind of training they get when not injured but at much less workload? I'm not claiming that it's true, but at first when I used to do that- just make one schedule with reduced workload for all players(like a reduced work-load General schedule they gave us in FM 2010 which I'm sure most people didn't use ;)) but I saw that their attributes- physical as well as technical went down drastically during and after was a 6 week injury or more. For me, with those Injured schedules, players still do fall in attributes DURING injury but it's much different after they return. Just that it helps them with the recovery in my humble opinion. :)

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

UPDATE!

The 6 Sub-Schedules have now been added! :) You can download just the Regular schedules or just the Pre-Season schedules or only for Youth or maybe a combination of 3 or 4, anything you want!;)

This will make it easier for you if you only want to target specific players or areas!(H)​

Cheerios,
SKFM

So many schedules, making me dizzy. Other training with 20 schedules already made me feel confusing and now this with 72 schedules. Will my eyes see stars if I use these?

So many schedules, making me dizzy. Other training with 20 schedules already made me feel confusing and now this with 72 schedules. Will my eyes see stars if I use these?

Haha. :D But all of these are not schedules that you need to use frequently. There are only 22 "Proper" schedules- 11 for Seniors, 11 for Youths which I have called "Regular". When your player- say a fullback- gets injured, go to his page, go to training tab, take the drop-down menu that has all the schedules and put him in FB Injured(or Y FB Injured if he's a youth). Similarly for pre-season, just twice a year, all you have to do is go to the Training Screen(of course, the 4th option in Club Name drop-down menu in 'Home'), in Players Tab(default tab) and select each schedule and change every player in it to corresponding Pre-Season Schedule- this takes less than 5 minutes. And then, around 2 months later, when the competitive season is about to kick off, change it back which will also be the corresponding Regular Schedule. :) 10-15 minutes a year and you're done.

And in any case, the Youth schedules are greyed out for Seniors and vice versa. ;)

EDIT: One more thing, I'm sure those who downloaded must have noticed this, but I have arranged the Schedules so that there is minimum confusion. The Regular Schedules are at the top, then come the Injured Schedules and then the Pre-Season Schedules:

Extra%201.png

Extra%202.png

Extra%203.png

And that is the same order that comes in the Player Screen Training drop-down menu that I mentioned. :)

Last edited:
Hmm, if your player has come back from a injury, what do you do then?

Pre-season or Regular? :)

Hmm, if your player has come back from a injury, what do you do then?

Pre-season or Regular? :)

Of course, depending on the time of the year. If it is during the competitive season, put them into Regular Schedules and if they return during pre-season, put them in Pre-Season Schedules. :)

To everyone:
Also, I have just logged into my fileserve account and seen that there are 312 Downloads already for the full schedules! :) And even though I posted the sub-schedules just hours ago, there are around 60 for all of the individual files combined(most downloads for Senior Regular @ 24)! Thanks to everyone. It would be great if you guys post how it works for you and if possible, please rate this thread too.

SKFM

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share all your training schedules and explaining things so clearly.

However, i'm not very apt with computers and don't seem to be able to download your schedules :-(.

When i click on the link, it takes me to http://www.fileserve.com/file/55wdJDC

On the fileserve screen, i click on download which appears on the bottom left but nothing seems to happen :-(

Any advise would be much appreciated, especially as my training schedules normally have a minimal effect so i don't want to continue my game until i've tried yours :)

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share all your training schedules and explaining things so clearly.

However, i'm not very apt with computers and don't seem to be able to download your schedules :-(.

When i click on the link, it takes me to http://www.fileserve.com/file/55wdJDC

On the fileserve screen, i click on download which appears on the bottom left but nothing seems to happen :-(

Any advise would be much appreciated, especially as my training schedules normally have a minimal effect so i don't want to continue my game until i've tried yours :)

Sure, I will try my best to help you! :) When you click on the download link, I'm sure you get this screen:

Help%20Screen%201.png

Click "Slower Download" that I have pointed to and circled in the screenshot.

Then you will get the captcha:
Help%20Screen%202.png

Type in the two words with a space in between them,

The countdown will begin:

Help%20Screen%203.png

Help%20Screen%204.png

When the countdown finishes, you will see another button named "Slower Download":
Help%20Screen%205.png

When you click it, you will get the "Save As" window:
Help%20Screen%206.png

Download to a folder that you will remember, extract the RAR either to the same folder or whichever one you want and follow Import instructions. ;)

But there are also some other things that might be wrong for you, like:

1. Your browser might not be working with fileserve. Try Google Chrome which I have used for the screenshots.

2. Your browser's cookie and cache might be full, so try clearing them. If you don't know how to do this: this is done differently for different Browsers- in Chrome, Settings>Options>Under The Hood>Clear Browsing Data and select just Cookies and Cache and 'Everything' in period. For Internet Explorer, Tools>General>Delete in 'Browsing History' section and select Cookies and Temp Internet Files. For Firefox, Tools>Options>Privacy>clear your recent history link and select Cookies, Cache and 'Everything'...

and this is probably not the case, but:
3. You might have set your browser to download files automatically to a certain location that you don't remember? If you want to confirm this, go to browser's settings and see where files are automatically downloaded

Let me know if all this doesn't do it for you and I will make alternate download links. :)

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Download Update:

All Schedules: 396

Senior Regular: 40

Senior Injured: 12

Senior Pre-Season: 18

Youth Regular: 26

Youth Injured: 13

Youth Preseason 16

Total: 521

Again, thanks to everyone! :) Post how it's working for you if you can.

THANK YOU :)

A season tends to take me a long time but i will give you feedback on whether the schedules helped.

Thanks again

THANK YOU :)

A season tends to take me a long time but i will give you feedback on whether the schedules helped.

Thanks again

Glad to help! :) I too prefer a slow season myself.

Best schedule for strikers out of the 3 options?

Well, it depends on the striker. If you have a striker who is tall, strong and a fox-in-the-box, Target Man is the best. Similarly, for players who like to play as the lone striker or don't drift from their positions, use Centre Forward, and if your striker is someone who plays best WITH another striker and likes a free role and not just finish off moves, use Support Striker. You can also use each schedule if you want to train young players to become a Targetman, Centre Forward or Support Striker. ;)

Good efford mate, im trying it out now. I can import and use both the training schedules but i cant use the youth schedule it is there but i cant select it. does someone know why i cant use the youth training?

Good efford mate, im trying it out now. I can import and use both the training schedules but i cant use the youth schedule it is there but i cant select it. does someone know why i cant use the youth training?

Are you sure you're looking at the right place? That is: Squad>Under-18s(or U-19s in La Liga or U-20s in Serie A)>Training>Schedules?

nice one, i'll try it out. starting a new save with AC.Milan. See how it goes with the old gents ;)