SK Senior & Youth Training Schedules | Regular, Injury, Pre-Season |

just downloaded the youth program, will download seniors tomorrow, gonna sleep now, but this **** looks nice mate :D good work

just downloaded the youth program, will download seniors tomorrow, gonna sleep now, but this **** looks nice mate :D good work

Thank you! :)

Download Update:

All Schedules: 993

Senior Regular: 185

Senior Injured: 40

Senior Pre-Season: 69

Youth Regular: 78

Youth Injured: 20

Youth Preseason: 32

Total: 1417!

And who's the wise guy who rated my thread 1 Star. :p8-| Kidding, I don't mind criticism. :)

hi, i follwed the installation that you stated, but when i download it to a folder, and try to import it on fm11 the file is not in the folder, the folder is empty!!!! i have downloaded it again but the same thing happens! HELP

no one in my team who is target man improves from the target man training...
they are getting worse...

hi, i follwed the installation that you stated, but when i download it to a folder, and try to import it on fm11 the file is not in the folder, the folder is empty!!!! i have downloaded it again but the same thing happens! HELP

Have you extracted using WinRAR? If so, tell me what you're doing exactly in detail and I'll look into it. :)

no one in my team who is target man improves from the target man training...
they are getting worse...

Oh, I've had some of the best results using that one. But it's different for different teams naturally. ;) And of course, you mustn't just put them in Targetman all the time if that is adversely affecting your players, Try Centreforward and Support Striker. And if they're not performing, tell them you're not satisfied with their training, etc... :)

thanks for the reply/ I used winrar first, to no effect! the same problem was happening, when i went to import the file, there was nothing in the folder!! i then tried 7zip, and again the same result. nothing!

very tedious putting youth on schedules in pre-season, only hope the effort required really improves my Watford team :)

thanks for the reply/ I used winrar first, to no effect! the same problem was happening, when i went to import the file, there was nothing in the folder!! i then tried 7zip, and again the same result. nothing!

OK. I'll tell you what exactly to do:
First, just search for "SK Senior Training Schedules.tsh" or "SK Senior Training Schedules" in the whole of your computer. If you find this, go to the folder where this file is and you'll also probably find the Youth Schedules. If not, type 'Youth' instead of 'Senior' and search again. Your problem might be that it's being extracted by default to some folder but you don't know which one.

If you DON'T find either of them....

Download once more using instructions in this post(I'm sure you're doing this correctly, but still, download once more :)) :-
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103...ular-injury-pre-season-t52193.html#post783187

OK, now say you downloaded the RAR to this folder:
Extra%20B%201.png

Open the RAR. I've used WinRAR here.

Do not click on either of the files you will see, but click only on "Extract To"
Extra%20B%202.png

You will now see the below window.
By default, the extraction path is the same as the folder where the RAR file is. IF IT IS NOT THE SAME FOLDER- CHANGE THE PATH, EITHER TO THE SAME FOLDER AS THE RAR OR TO SOMETHING YOU WILL REMEMBER! If you had changed this in settings, it might be extracted to another folder you'll not know. As I said before, that might have been your problem all along. ;)

Extra%20B%203.png

If you've extracted to the same folder, you will now see a new folder named "SK Training Schedules" here:
Extra%20B%204.png

If you decided to extract elsewhere, go there and look.

Now open that new folder:
Extra%20B%205.png

Make sure the two files are there. Then, follow Import Instructions in the first post and tell me if it works or not. :)

very tedious putting youth on schedules in pre-season, only hope the effort required really improves my Watford team :)

Thank you! Hope it works well for you. :)

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Edited the opening post and added in this post and the one about downloading from fileserve as "Additional Help". :)

Just downloaded the complete set... going to set them up on my custom team, but I want to encourage the youth development, so I'll be keeping an eye out on my u20's. Looks good, though and has everything to fit my tactics. Cheers!!

@ Abasni,
Great. :)

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Download Update:

All Schedules: 1277

Senior Regular: 254

Senior Injured: 51

Senior Pre-Season: 91

Youth Regular: 105

Youth Injured: 24

Youth Preseason: 40

Total: 1842!!

i will try with R.madrid will post if I see anyone improving after 2-4 months,

Anyone know any good coaches?

@ Athletic Fanatic,
This is my post in 'Staff you live and die by!' thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f109/staff-you-live-and-die-by-t52719.html#post786770

The thread has many other good suggestions too. ;)

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Download Update: OVER 2000!!! (H)

All Schedules: 1415

Senior Regular: 280

Senior Injured: 56

Senior Pre-Season: 96

Youth Regular: 119

Youth Injured: 25

Youth Preseason: 41

Total: 2032!!! :)

I cannot seem to download. I want to use the pre-season one, download it but nothing shows up in my download files....very strange!

yep, still can't do it. It's downloaded, but when trying to import it asks me to select a file. I've downloaded other schedules without this problem, but not sure what i am doing wrong here!

OK, after downloading the RAR, extract it to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/schedules
Then go to Training>Schedules>Manage Schedules and click Import. This will by default be the folder Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/schedules

or were you extracting there before too?... Don't have a clue why it's happening otherwise. I've tested it myself just now creating a new save...

I extracted it to schedules, then tried to import, but there is no option to because it shows an open page icon next to it under types. No idea why because i have extracted it etc...

It seems your Youth schedules work really well! Had this guy in my U20's blasting them in for the youth left right and centre, so I've given him a run out in my Seniors for 19 games... He is doing superbly. It goes to show your schedules work brilliantly on players in underdevelped leagues like mine. Nice work!!

i also downloaded them but am unable to import them. i have tried moving them and they are definately saved to the right location. maybe im using a wrong format? or it has to be a new save game? any help...