SK Senior & Youth Training Schedules | Regular, Injury, Pre-Season |

Can you upload some screenshots of players who have progressed alot with this schedule? :D

Hi little Mourinhos,

after importing the youth schedules they do not appear in the schedules list and therefore cannot be managed. So I checked my youth players under training overview - and there the schedules appear in grey but can also not be managed.

Has anyone a solution to this ?

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:55 PM ----------

..... and I cannot see any Youth Trainig Screen oO). Where can I find it ?

With the Seniro schedules everything`s working fine :)

Hi skfm. I am using your training schedules but most of my players are "Unhappy with the high training workload" or "Unhappy with his training schedule". Do you have any advice for me?

Thank you for what looks like excellent training schedule, i just started it and looking forward to seeing nice results :)

Just one question though, SS or support striker i am somewhat unsure what means, should i use it with strikers i employ as deeplying forwards?, is it a Bergkamp style of forward? (am/fc)

I have a question. Got nedum onuoha, but he was injured for couple of months. Now he is coming back, but his acceleration dropped with 1 point during the injury. So what training should I use to bring back his acc to 20 !?

Hey Thanks for you share, it's look so great... :wub:
then When i should put my babacar and arnautovic also my Lukaku?

THANKS SO MUCH. Been looking for something like this for ages, not too complicated - once you work out the different options it's really very simple. Particularly like the Injured schedules, clever touch. great work! :)

Hey mate!

I really love your job. Great thread!

I just finished a season with Liverpool, and I'm willing to start the next season with your training schedules! I hope it fit my players very well.

I only have a few doubts about training and coaching.

1. About the next gen player, do your schedules works for them as well?

2. What about Coach/Staff? Which Coaching stats works for which training levels? (Ex: Ball control, tatics, aerobics, strenght...)

If you can help me about this issues I'd be very glad! :D

And I'll try to take print screen of every player and see the progress at the end of season!

Thanks! :D

Hi I have a question. When you say, wing midfielder do you mean AML/R or ML/R? And when you say attacking midfielder, do you mean AMC or AMC/L/R?

How long time did it take before any clear results?

That depends on the players age, his mental stat, his age, if he plays matches, what you train him in and who trains( the quality of the coaches you have). If the players is young and had great potential, you will se results only in a few weeks and really good results of he really ants to develop along with you having great coaches. If he gets little match practise and is unambitious and lazy, then he wont develop much at all.

If you take a player like Tommy smith, he is very unikely to get a raise in any stat unless you make a program suited for him and him only. He is probably not able to raise his Current Ability but instead you have to raise some stats on the cost of others.

ok, so in about 2-3 weeks, and one should see at least something.
thnx
I have , with 3 different teams, over a 2,5 - 3 mnths period not had one singe stat from any of the players in the entire squad, changed either up or down.

Bug?

ok, so in about 2-3 weeks, and one should see at least something.
thnx
I have , with 3 different teams, over a 2,5 - 3 mnths period not had one singe stat from any of the players in the entire squad, changed either up or down.

Bug?

Again, that would depend on how much time does players spend on their normal training( the higher workload in the match prep, the less time they get to train) and how many stars does your coaches have ( i.e, quality and their workload).

Also, have a look at one of your players/training/Attribute training/Training category to see if they have not changed indeed. Over the course of a year, my young develoing players might raise 15 valus points but the change in the actull numbers comes later in the season and when they do. Like written in previous posts, the stat "15,00" only turns to "16" after it has passed "15,99"

Love the pre-season schedules, combines well with another schedule in regular season (the regular season ones are a bit too high workload wise I think)

Any release for FM2012 for this?