All Schedules: 519

Senior Regular: 69

Senior Injured: 20

Senior Pre-Season: 25

Youth Regular: 39

Youth Injured: 17

Youth Preseason: 20

Total: 709! :)

have to say tried this one and didnt really see any good results, i tried a game with man u tried to get the best coaches i could 4-4.5 stars mostly and i would get maybe 1 to 2 improvements.

i tried reducing the match prep didnt see to make a difference im not sure if its just me but it seems alot harder to get improvements.

@ icetorres,
Oh, that is sad to hear. :( My apologies if it did not work well for you. Thanks for letting me know and if you have any more details or suggestions, I'd be more than happy to know and will strive to make better schedules for you. :)

i honestly dont know, have tried myself doesnt seem to work either...

OK, no matter. You tried...

Thanks again. :)

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:58 PM ----------

Download Update:

All Schedules: 567

Senior Regular: 81

Senior Injured: 23

Senior Pre-Season: 33

Youth Regular: 45

Youth Injured: 18

Youth Preseason: 23

Total: 790!

Keep it coming, guys! :)

i have some 17,18 years old players in my first team and i can't train the with youth schedule. should i train them with the senior schedule??

@ Mortix,

Yeah, even youngsters on Full-Time contracts are trained in Senior Schedules. That's one thing about FM I'd change. Instead of the contract deciding the schedule, let age decide it...

Anyway,I usually just put them in the Senior training schedules 'cos they can still handle it. If you find that they are getting injured often with the Senior schedules, there is something you can do:-

In Training> Schedules screen, go to "Manage Schedules". Export the Senior training schedule which you want i.e. if your young player is an attacking midfielder, export the "Att Midfielders" schedule to any folder(remember this folder, of course). Now, import what you just exported- you will find it in the very folder where you earlier decided to export. Click OK. Now, below all the training schedules, you will find a new Training Schedule "Att Midfielders (1)" renamed so it doesn't create a conflict with the real schedule. If you wish, rename it to whatever you like in "Manage Schedules"(I usually use "PLY Canales" or something like that if I do this). Now, you can change whatever you want in this "copied" schedule. Decrease workload if you want to put the youngster in it and put him into this schedule. If you have other youngsters in different positions, repeat the process for those Senior Training Schedules as well. :)

Last edited:
I'll download and give this a try tomorrow. I'm currently using Dunc's schedule, but to be honest I've never used training before this season's FM, so I'm new to it and often don't notice the difference. The one thing I do notice, however, is that in every single monthly training update, my players have improved at 'tactics'. Could be due to my tactics coaching having 4 stars and my shooting coaching (amongst others) having 2 stars. **** Notts Forest and their 4-coach limit!

But I digress. I like how this is not only split into Youth and Senior, but also Injured, pretty clever I rate. So as I said, I'll get on it tomorrow and give you some feedback of how its gone after a few months.

I'll download and give this a try tomorrow. I'm currently using Dunc's schedule, but to be honest I've never used training before this season's FM, so I'm new to it and often don't notice the difference. The one thing I do notice, however, is that in every single monthly training update, my players have improved at 'tactics'. Could be due to my tactics coaching having 4 stars and my shooting coaching (amongst others) having 2 stars. **** Notts Forest and their 4-coach limit!

But I digress. I like how this is not only split into Youth and Senior, but also Injured, pretty clever I rate. So as I said, I'll get on it tomorrow and give you some feedback of how its gone after a few months.

Thank you for the kind words. :) I highly anticipate your feedback!

skfm, could you do the training schedules for the whole positions like:
FB def
FB sup
FB att or FB off
GK sup
GK swe
etc?

@ redmonda,

It is something to think about. :) Although I think it will make it much more complicated as that would mean so many more "injured" and "pre-season" schedules as well. We're talking something around 25-30 REGULAR schedules, although if it's only Regular schedules, then it would be less confusing.

I will deliberate upon this, though. And thanks for the suggestion. :)

Awesome!!!!!!

:)

Download Update: WE HAVE CROSSED 1000! (H)

All Schedules: 782

Senior Regular: 126

Senior Injured: 30

Senior Pre-Season: 48

Youth Regular: 58

Youth Injured: 19

Youth Preseason: 26

Total: 1089!!! :)

loooks very good, now gunna give it a go with my barca team. you've got such patience to do this and to share your genius too, thanks and compliments!

loooks very good, now gunna give it a go with my barca team. you've got such patience to do this and to share your genius too, thanks and compliments!

All thanks to the community for encouraging me. :)

@ kendo0,
See the Instructions at the very bottom of the first post under "Importing the Schedules?". If you have any problems, tell me what it is specifically and I'll see how to solve it. :)

I really wanted to see some screenshots of players improving.

I really wanted to see some screenshots of players improving.

I want to see how it worked out for everyone too. :) I prefer to play a slow season taking 3 weeks to a month, not just rush through it. I will post screenshots when I finish it. :)

Again, I would LOVE to see screenshots from everyone, even if it is just players having green arrows, not necessarily before and after screenshots. ;)

Nice work,mate!Thanks for sharing it :)

My pleasure. :)