SK Senior & Youth Training Schedules | Regular, Injury, Pre-Season |

The main difference between a fullback and a wingback is that wingbacks attack quite a lot more. These players have loads of pace, a good shot and can put in a delicious cross 9 times out of 10. For eg, Vargas, Roberto Carlos, Maicon are players that you'd typical classify as "wingbacks" because they can attack to devastating effect as well as defend, but when they do attack, someone will usually cover for them. Fullbacks, although they also need to have a good cross in them and get forward now and then, are not nearly as attacking as wingbacks. They need to be much more vigil defensively and don't take on long shots that often. :)

Brilliant! Impeccable! |)

I am having the best results with this schedule! Tried many others but none are woking as good as this! Thanks a million, skfm!!! :)

@ Boygaara,

I would recommend Support Striker. :)

lots of my young players who are on professional contracts, therefore can't have your youth schedules, are being reported as unhappy with the workload.

also jermaine beckford says the same and he's 26

lots of my young players who are on professional contracts, therefore can't have your youth schedules, are being reported as unhappy with the workload.

also jermaine beckford says the same and he's 26

Yeah, as I said earlier, I don't like that about FM. Youth schedules should be based on age rather than their contract. But don't worry, they can still handle the senior schedules. :) Take a look at this post:
Thread post:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103...ular-injury-pre-season-t52193.html#post786566
Single Post:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103...ular-injury-pre-season-t52193/post786566.html

So if you think it is adversely affecting someone, do that. :)

Hey, I just bought Giuseppe Rossi. Wondering if I should put him in Support Striker or Centre Forward. I'm leaning towards Support Striker...

I have a question
I noticed that the Pre Season schedules are Very Heavy workload
wouldnt this injure my players and tire them out????

I tested it for one season and got this problem: Finishing Attribute of my striker was not increase. Not as good as default tranning?

For two season it was perfect.But in 3th season not so much...Still I'll finish this season with this schedule and we will see what happens.

Match Preparation

Once my players are fluid at every aspect of my tactic, how intensively should I have them preparing for the next match in match preparation?

Sorry if this has already been posted or if I'm acting like a noob :(

any way I play a 4-4-2 :FBx2 CBx2 MCx2 ML MR STx2

If I have an AMC and play him as a MC do I have him on MC or AMC training?

cheers in advance :) and brilliant work mate (just downloaded but it looks although you have put a massive amount of effort into this)

any chance someone can put a screenshot of the main positions ie FB, CB, AMR, STR as i can't download the files .
If you could email me or just place on blog
Cheers

If I had an advanced forward playing along with a poacher, how should i train him then??

Try again:
In my formation i have 2 forwards one is a poacher and the other one is set to advanced forward.
I put the poacher as Support Striker, as he seems to fit the schedule!? But wher should i put my advanced forward? In Support Striker, Centre Forward or maybe even Target Man??

Many Thanks to the person who can answer it! :)