SK Senior & Youth Training Schedules | Regular, Injury, Pre-Season |

Hey,

I'm getting Unhappy with Training Schedules for one of my players. I decreased his workload but still complaining, what should I do?

Hey, downloaded all the schedules. Cant assign any youth ones to my Hearts U19s for some reason :(

EDIT: Sorry, my fault ha, working now, great. Cheers.

Last edited:
Can you please make a part-time version of all of this?
I know it's hard to think but i'm in the Europa league 3rd round qualifiers, and everyone at my club, bar me, are part-time. So this is worthless to me, however I really want to implement it.
I want my club to move to the next level :)
Managing Galway United in Ireland, btw.
Love it!

I will consider it. :)

Hey,

I'm getting Unhappy with Training Schedules for one of my players. I decreased his workload but still complaining, what should I do?

Which player, if you don't mind sharing? :) I think you could try telling him to improve his training performance too. But don't be too worried about some players being unhappy. It will be there unless the training schedules' workload are as low as the default ones. ;)

Getting load of injuries in preaseason. Should I worry or is it usuall?

My Hearts team didn't get any injuries using this, just some players complain about the workload but their morale is fine and are playing good.

yes, I'm getting the same, lots of platers complaining about their workload, not used this long enough to know whether this is having a negative effect on them long term or not?

Well for me, there were 2 or 3 small injuries for the 1st month in pre-season. But there is not much to worry about. And if by some chance you get a 5-6 week or more injury, just don't save and reload if you had just saved it or nothing significant happened since you last saved.(6) But big injuries don't happen a lot just 'cos of the training schedule. :)

yes, I'm getting the same, lots of platers complaining about their workload, not used this long enough to know whether this is having a negative effect on them long term or not?

Don't worry about it much... :) They will not be affected much in morale or on the field. Frankly, if we give all of them the workload they're pleased with, it will not improve them as much as we need to.

Training Schedules

I want to say that these are the best schedules ive seen in a long time!
My players improve a lot.

Thanks m8:)

I created this new account just to express my gratitude and also help by giving feedback. The schedules had superb effect, all of my players are increasing in their attributes rapidly. I hardly even notice a red arrow in any of my players, this is the best schedule I ever used, you deserve credits for creating such a wonderful training schedule. However the only con of your schedule is the pre-season schedules, my player's stats are dropping when I put them in pre-season schedules. So I started a new save and put them straight into normal schedules, and the effect is what I said earlier, their attributes are improving rapidly in just short amount of time.

im talking about 2-5 injuries a week :(

Well it depends on how your players take it and will be different for different clubs. Try reducing workload slightly too. ;)

I want to say that these are the best schedules ive seen in a long time!
My players improve a lot.

Thanks m8:)

My pleasure and thank you for the compliments! :)

I created this new account just to express my gratitude and also help by giving feedback. The schedules had superb effect, all of my players are increasing in their attributes rapidly. I hardly even notice a red arrow in any of my players, this is the best schedule I ever used, you deserve credits for creating such a wonderful training schedule. However the only con of your schedule is the pre-season schedules, my player's stats are dropping when I put them in pre-season schedules. So I started a new save and put them straight into normal schedules, and the effect is what I said earlier, their attributes are improving rapidly in just short amount of time.

Wonderful to hear! :) About pre-season, players usually drop in some attributes during pre-season as FM itself says, but if the regular schedules are working better, of course stick with them. :)

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:15 PM ----------

Download Update: OVER 6500!!!!!

FILESERVE:

All Schedules: 3406

Senior Regular: 752

Senior Injured: 116

Senior Pre-Season: 222

Youth Regular: 278

Youth Injured: 45

Youth Preseason: 71

Fileserve Total: 4890!

MEDIAFIRE:

All Schedules: 687

Senior Regular: 299

Senior Injured: 193

Senior Pre-Season: 226

Youth Regular: 234

Youth Injured: 122

Youth Preseason: 140

Mediafire Total: 1901!

TOTAL: 6791!!!

Last edited:
best training of 2011

:)

Thank you!!! :)

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:36 PM ----------

Download Update: OVER 7000!!!

FILESERVE:

All Schedules: 3534

Senior Regular: 782

Senior Injured: 117

Senior Pre-Season: 234

Youth Regular: 286

Youth Injured: 46

Youth Preseason: 73

Fileserve Total: 5072!

MEDIAFIRE:

All Schedules: 812

Senior Regular: 346

Senior Injured: 222

Senior Pre-Season: 264

Youth Regular: 277

Youth Injured: 142

Youth Preseason: 170

Mediafire Total: 2233!

TOTAL: 7305! :)

Which player, if you don't mind sharing? :) I think you could try telling him to improve his training performance too. But don't be too worried about some players being unhappy. It will be there unless the training schedules' workload are as low as the default ones. ;)

OK. :) Player's Ribery. As you said, it is not affecting his morale or performance. Will see how he responds to telling him to improve in training. Thank you! :)

@ kraman,

Good to hear and you're welcome. :)

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:30 PM ----------

Download Update: OVER 8000!!!

FILESERVE:

All Schedules: 3752

Senior Regular: 835

Senior Injured: 124

Senior Pre-Season: 239

Youth Regular: 301

Youth Injured: 46

Youth Preseason: 76

Fileserve Total: 5373!

MEDIAFIRE:

All Schedules: 1000

Senior Regular: 410

Senior Injured: 267

Senior Pre-Season: 320

Youth Regular: 339

Youth Injured: 169

Youth Preseason: 204

Mediafire Total: 2709!

TOTAL: 8082!!! :)

I am using this schedules with my arsenal save, just finished first season. I use match preparation on very low thru the whole season(all bars are at fluid) but i notice verly little development in skills with my first team players, I have many young players between 18-24 years and i would expect them to develop their skills very fast. Only the mental and the physical attributes are developing, but still too slowly. Technical attributes like passing, first touch, tackling are still the same.
I have 4/5 or 5 star coaches, keeping the triners workload on little, but still no effects.

You have any advice how to make it work better? I tried via team talks and almoust every player had told me to try better in training, but after months no visible results.

^^^^
i actualy had youths developing very well but sneiors took ~1 season to grw in skill. actually, some mental skills isnt affected due to training i think but just by age. technical and physical was increasing like **** for ma young palyers... senior r also doing good now,,,

I am using this schedules with my arsenal save, just finished first season. I use match preparation on very low thru the whole season(all bars are at fluid) but i notice verly little development in skills with my first team players, I have many young players between 18-24 years and i would expect them to develop their skills very fast. Only the mental and the physical attributes are developing, but still too slowly. Technical attributes like passing, first touch, tackling are still the same.
I have 4/5 or 5 star coaches, keeping the triners workload on little, but still no effects.

You have any advice how to make it work better? I tried via team talks and almoust every player had told me to try better in training, but after months no visible results.

^^^^
i actualy had youths developing very well but sneiors took ~1 season to grw in skill. actually, some mental skills isnt affected due to training i think but just by age. technical and physical was increasing like **** for ma young palyers... senior r also doing good now,,,

That just shows: it's different for different people but so far, I have got great feedbacks about all schedules. :) For me, youths have done OK so far and with the occasional private chat, it is working pretty great. ;)

can some1 tell me the difference btween a fullback and a wingerback?