Slaying The Dragons -- The English Youth Academy

was that the last ever update or will u reveal who it was.
Great update

Last update ever. :'(

Thanks to all the followers of this story - you've been terrific, and have kept it going. :wub:

Last edited:
:wub:
Loved helping you with this Ed, even if it was just for half of it. Delighted you've finished it, but a pity your FM broke so you couldn't continue either this, or Borderline Madness... I'll update Golyam Oblak soon i hope!

Tell me!

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Bump for anyone who hasn't seen it yet...

Has anyone figured out who the "Spanish man" is yet?

Woah! Film deal on the cards, ha ;) Perplexed as to who "The Spanish Man" is but oh well.
Well done Ed a great story coming to a great end :)

Absolutely phenomenal! Great end to a great story!

A clue as to who he is. Who is the only man to make a donation towards St. George FC?

No! Surely not Triesman?!

Just read through all of this...THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE EVER!

But now you've ruined my fun by closing it. So I hate you now. :)

Fantastic end to the best story on the site. And the Spanish man! My first instinct was it was Joss, but I don't remember a donation from him... It wouldn't make sense for it to be Triesman surely as he shot the Spanish man? You have to tell us Eds!

The answer is in the story - use the clue. :p

Just tell us, I read right through last night and still haven't found it!

Is it a board member of some sort?

I think Joss is the Spanish Man, but, seeing as he commented after he was shot dead, it can't be... can it? :)

Triesman didn't make a donation - and he shot the gun. I can confirm it was not him.

@ollie56, he injected that £19.75m as Club Chairman, rather than a Donation to the club.

Hmm. The debate continues...

Nice Eds, really well done. Again. :wub: