Slaying The Dragons -- The English Youth Academy

Oh, so the only person other than Triesman to have injected money into it?

It is Joss Bennet. He donated 6 million. Check out page 10 about a third of the way down the page.

Man points for Ollie, and Carine (who guessed it originally).

:)

Thanks , started reading it all the way throu again. Best FM story ever. You

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

make a movie.

Ooh, Joss, you dirty swine! Lol, great end to a great story. I'm tempted to make a database with a similar team in the Scottish leagues, not gonna make a story stealing your idea..........I'd never do that................(A)

If possible, could you guys take a quick peek at my story? Thanks if you can :)

Fantastic end to the best story on the site. And the Spanish man! My first instinct was it was Joss, but I don't remember a donation from him... It wouldn't make sense for it to be Triesman surely as he shot the Spanish man? You have to tell us Eds!

This post was before Carine's, I know I kind of changed my mind but still, I'll take it as a win. (6) I'm bumping this thread as well so that any last minute voters can see the masterpiece that is this story!

Haha cheers - we're currently joint third so any vote would take us into the sole bronze medal position. (y)

We came third in the end. (Y) Cheers to everyone who voted.

Also, when the new blog system comes out, I would be delighted if anyone could subscribe to my blog. :)