Pampu7

Reaction score
Smadz Dutch Total Football 2015 - Tactics & Trainings - Fm-Thai (Number one in Thailand, the Only Website for serious FM fans)

205 goals for????????????????????????????????????????????????????
35kpmxw.png

rbfmh2.png

23jiwsw.png

anyone have any idea when to use which tactic?

I guess the attacking tactics (Flank & No mercy) would work for home while the control tactic (takuk takak) should be used as the away match.

Trying the first game for Southamton (using No mercy tactic for home vs Swansea), looking good as leading 3-1 in the half time.

After what I can understand outta google translate, its 3 different tactics to use depending on if ur a big club, middle club or small club. Might be wrong thou, google translate isnt always correct.

After what I can understand outta google translate, its 3 different tactics to use depending on if ur a big club, middle club or small club. Might be wrong thou, google translate isnt always correct.

probably you're right m8.
basicly:
No mercy - big team.
Flank - i think no matter big or small team, but against team plaing narrow formation.
Takuk Takak - small team.

The guy has an in-game editor, cheated the **** out of it.

As Thai gamer, I'll try to translate what he said about his tactics (I didn't know him personally so could NOT answer on his behalf though)

1. DTF-No Mercy is the main tactic for big teams. It emphasizes on the attacking (more than defending), movement and roaming of players (like famous Dutch total football)

2. DTF-Flank is for big teams as well. Should be used against the opponent playing with 3 defenders or attacking backs. This tactic will attack on the flanks to counter their attacks (also better on defending than No Mercy tactic)

3. DTF-Takuk Takak is the main tactic for small teams. Offer the balance of attacking and defending. Also works for big teams to prevent our leading score or avoid any risks (Not tested or tweaked for 15.1.4 yet)

i made a good run witg psg but nowhere near like ss in the 1st post.

after playing with this for a while, there is no way this tactic can make a perfet season without cheating.

FYI: I think this is cheating, but it's entirely possible to go for an entire season winning everything, I've played 27 games out of 38 on my United save and I've won every game so far, haven't lost a single game in all competitions either. (I did draw a champions league group game though).

So... perfect seasons can be possible, I have yet to experience one, I still have 11 games to go.

FYI: I think this is cheating, but it's entirely possible to go for an entire season winning everything, I've played 27 games out of 38 on my United save and I've won every game so far, haven't lost a single game in all competitions either. (I did draw a champions league group game though).

So... perfect seasons can be possible, I have yet to experience one, I still have 11 games to go.

The guy beat Barcelona 7-0 away. of course he's cheating. probably using RTE to destroy teams

Just looks at how great it is-- I'm Southampton by the way

View attachment 323537

Last edited: