Yeh was using liverpool, most of my matches are like 5-4 4-3

Just started my Crystal Palace, first match lost 0-5 to Qpr.
Replayed it using the attacking version ( without the dm ) and I dominated them. So might be weird but the defensive version is horrible defensively but the attacking is version is potent and defending well

But yeh its not my kind of tactic, for me its high powered attack totally disorganised defence

Last edited:
Yeh was using liverpool, most of my matches are like 5-4 4-3

Just started my Crystal Palace, first match lost 0-5 to Qpr.
Replayed it using the attacking version ( without the dm ) and I dominated them. So might be weird but the defensive version is horrible defensively but the attacking is version is potent and defending well

But yeh its not my kind of tactic, for me its high powered attack totally disorganised defence

Thanks for your information

Do you use OI from OP and Attacking Movement Match Preparations?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now I decide to test it again with other small team in FMC Mode. if It work in FMC Mode, it should be work in FM Mode

Last edited:
Thanks for your information

Do you use OI from OP and Attacking Movement Match Preparations?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now I decide to test it again with other small team in FMC Mode. if It work in FMC Mode, it should be work in FM Mode

How's your test with smaller teams? I'm trying the DTF defensive versions now. A bit more stable defense than STK.

How's your test with smaller teams? I'm trying the DTF defensive versions now. A bit more stable defense than STK.
work well in FM Mode but not good at FMC. as you said it's not stable but you can win a very big team with it.

now I have some adjustment with it. Change T to CF/leave out Specific Mark and add Hit Early Cross. Work better with big team and will test with small team.

Hi all,

I've been playing for last 12 games with originally tactic set by Pampu7 (v.1) with Eintracht Frankfurt. My team is middle table, average German team so mostly I'm playing takuk takak version. Sometimes when I need to score I change it to no mercy, or flank (if opponent is narrower formation user). Here are the result which aren't bad at all.

p.s. I will post again on the end of the season.

View attachment 292645