so what is the point of this post? (i mean the tailand one)

this tactic is absolutely cool with my light testing i will heavy test it soon

No idea if he cheated or not but I just gave it a quick 5 game test and won all five scoring 18 goals in the process.
It will let in goals and I very much doubt it is easy to go unbeaten but the 5 games were fun to watch that's for sure.

The game is getting more and more realistic, and I'm pretty sure that there'll be no team could win the whole season (unbeaten is hard but more likely it will happen if you're versatile and lucky). I don't say this tactic is bad but the result provided in OP is bad, it makes people feel ridiculous.

Out of interest, to those who have tested this tactic, did you use it with OI?

On the original thread for the tactics there is actually a screenshot of OI to use with it, but it is listed under the 15.1.3 section of the page, and where he has added a 15.1.4 section there are no OIS. Whilst this could mean that there are clearly no OIs used in the 15.1.4 version, as the language is foreign it could actually say somewhere to continue using OI...

only: DTF-No Mercy 15.1.4 (v.1) in plug and play
What did you use for match prep and general training mate?

Last edited:
After testing for a while, I think these tactics work quite well for me as you can see from the result

I mainly used No-Mercy tactic with OI from other thread (they all seemed similar, so I didnt spend times to change them)

View attachment 323274

View attachment 323273

My Southamton in 2015-2016 (Still need to work with a number injured players esp. defenders and forwards)
View attachment 323272

Last game, I got the great result against the Gunners despite having 10 men and 1 goal down - I decided to stick with No Mercy tactic)
View attachment 323270

I know many pp still are in doubt if the creator cheated or these tactic would work. For me, it works wonder so I recommend you to try them yourself.

Storm maybe u can edit your post and change it into a english one, its fun to watch too, sai bai de rai

Sai Bai de Qwerty17, I'd love to but it's not my tactic. So, I'd better let the tactics speak out by themselves.

There are some instructions for you to use tactics
1. Make sure you download the right version. 15.1.4 (v.1) (not 15.1.4 Demo) FYI. the latest tweaked (v.1.1) RPM was changed to BBM
2. You need to set OI as you see in original link. you may use your own OI but make sure that you closed down GK SW DC DRC DLC MC MLC MRC and tight mark AMC SC (Solid OI is not recommended)
3. Used the right tactic in right situation
- No Mercy is regular tactics but be careful about the specific mark of IF
- Use Flank when your opponent use 3 DC / Narrow formation / and to counter opponent (if you use big team) /and when No Mercy won't work, Flank usually work.
- For small team you need Control or Counter tactics to keep your leading score.
- For big team you may have more attacking tactic or more attacking tweaked if you want more goals (use it when your opponent likely to give up to you)
4. The tactic is more effective to Passing/Slow tactic(Tiki-Taka) but Less effective with Direct/Fast Tactic. more effective with lower reputation team but less effective for higher reputation team.
5. you will have a great result only if you advanced in tactics (don't just your players)

anyway Sorry for my bad English.

what do u do for individual player training

Find out what your players need working on, and set the individual training according to that. How the OP, or anyone else does their Individual training isn't going to help you necessarily. You need to figure out what YOUR players need working on. Also, if they are young and still far from reaching their full potential, set their individual training to the role they play.

Individual training has ZERO effect on the short term effectiveness of the tactic. Individual training is for the development of your players over a long period.

Last edited:
I don't know if they cheated or not, but the tactic actually works pretty well for me with Newcastle. It's also kind of a fun style. The CMs are vital.

There are some instructions for you to use tactics
1. Make sure you download the right version. 15.1.4 (v.1) (not 15.1.4 Demo) FYI. the latest tweaked (v.1.1) RPM was changed to BBM

3. Used the right tactic in right situation
- No Mercy is regular tactics but be careful about the specific mark of IF
Can you explain better these points?
I did the download of 15.1.4 (v1.) And still have RP.
Just change to BBM without changing the instructions?

Can you explain better these points?
I did the download of 15.1.4 (v1.) And still have RP.
Just change to BBM without changing the instructions?
1. v.1.1 not release yet. we recognize that 3 AC and 2RPM are stand very close in attack. you may change 2RPM to 2BBM, 2CM, 2DLP, 1RPM/1BBM or 1AP/1CM (without changing instructions). I suggest you stick to original 15.1.4(v.1) for several game before tweak it.
2. No Mercy tactic set IF specific mark to opposite FB. in some situation you have to change it or leave it. (exp. change to mark WB or leave it when opposite FB dont support attack. usually your assistant will inform you in match.

* If you don't like this tactic, I still recommend Modern Warfare 4-2-3-1 ATTACK another tactics from FM-Thai
http://www.fm-thai.com/board/index....-warfare-package-แผน-3-ประการ-ครองบอล-รุก-รุ/
You may remember Modern Warfare 442 in FM 2013

Last edited:
Hi smadzbomb. For You Which tactic is better, Modern warfare or no mercy? And for Modern warfare there are Three tactics, how have i To use them? Thank You.

Modern warfare 4-2-3-1 ATTACK (1st link) is regular plan

Use Modern warfare the same way with No Mercy. so you can use both.

No idea which is better. you need to try both.