Modern warfare 4-2-3-1 ATTACK (1st link) is regular plan

Use Modern warfare the same way with No Mercy. so you can use both.

No idea which is better. you need to try both.
can u put tactic up in fmf please

Modern warfare 4-2-3-1 ATTACK (1st link) is regular plan

Use Modern warfare the same way with No Mercy. so you can use both.

No idea which is better. you need to try both.

smadzbomb you now the OI´S to Modern warfare 4-2-3-1 ATTACK ?????????

Could anyone upload V1 of the tactic? I only find the test version.

Thanks

I wanted to try the "No Mercy"-tweak but in my game I had been playing with 3 strikers so my squad didn't really fit the tactic. So I tried tweaking it to fit my Man Utd squad which mainly relies on young players. The result seems to be a very nice tweak!

I've not been testing for many games yet, but I'm still going strong.

Tactic:

View attachment 322639

Arsenal game:

View attachment 322645

I wanted to try the "No Mercy"-tweak but in my game I had been playing with 3 strikers so my squad didn't really fit the tactic. So I tried tweaking it to fit my Man Utd squad which mainly relies on young players. The result seems to be a very nice tweak!

I've not been testing for many games yet, but I'm still going strong.

Tactic:

View attachment 720216

Arsenal game:

View attachment 720205

It work great for me too. just use it carefully when you face a fast/direct football team.

Really a good tactic Halfway first season with FC Dordrecht (premier division the Netherlands) 5th at the moment. Media prediction 18th, Only play with the NO mercy versio 15.1.4 NO DEMO!!

I'm going to do a test on this for a season. Take over at PSG, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Bayern and Juventus and go on holiday for a whole season and see how it turns out. It may not be 100% accurate because I will be on holiday all season.
Guess I will use No mercy because all of those teams are superior.

What were your tweaks?

The only thing I did was actually to move the two wingers in as DLF(att.) on either side of the striker. I used Att. movement match training and general training balanced average.

Against top teams and hard away games I change mentality to "Counter". This actually worked so well I'm going to try "counter" in every game from now on.

I don't know if it has any effect at all but I also started setting opposition instructions myself before every match, but only following my assistants one advice. ("move david silva to weak foot)

I also have fast CB's and it seems to be important.

That's all I did and it gave me the best results until now in '15 and also very nice football to watch. I know I'm a big team with a young but very talented squad, I have not tested it with a weaker side yet so I don't know how successful it will be with a team like that.

Would be interested to hear how it works for others.

If it's okay for the thread owner I can put the tac up here.....

Last edited:
The only thing I did was actually to move the two wingers in as DLF(att.) on either side of the striker. I used Att. movement match training and general training balanced average.

Against top teams and hard away games I change mentality to "Counter". This actually worked so well I'm going to try "counter" in every game from now on.

I don't know if it has any effect at all but I also started setting opposition instructions myself before every match, but only following my assistants one advice. ("move david silva to weak foot)

That's all I did and it gave me the best results until now in '15 and also very nice football to watch. I know I'm a big team with a young but very talented squad, I have not tested it with a weaker side yet so I don't know how successful it will be with a team like that.

Seeing that the thread owner is not actually the maker of the tactic, I'm sure it is fine. Sounds like some very nice tweaks, looking at your results

What about player stats? Like how was the goalscoring spread trough the team and assisting